Chapter 12- The end of everything

Elsa's P.O.V
I'm shocked at what I'm seeing. Hiccup is lying on the ground covered in blood. His dad falls to the ground and starts sobbing. I walk towards him and he stands up picks up his sword and paints it at me "You're the reason my son is dead! So I shall kill you with this knife!" He shouts and my response is "Hiccup deserves a better father!" The words I say must've reminded Hiccups father of something because he falls to the ground and starts crying. The sword in his hand falls to the ground. I walk towards him and put my arm around him. He accepts it and says "His mother was a hybrid werecat...Though other werecats killed her and left me alone with Hiccup...now he's dead!" I'm shocked at his words and then I remember something, better said someone! RAPUNZEL! "I know how we can save Hiccup! Take Hiccup and follow me!" I say and so he does it! I run to our house and knock at the door. To my luck Rapunzel answers it. With tears in my eyes I say "Rapunzel you've got to help me please! I beg you!" She responds "Everything for my sister!" "Please heal him" I saw pointing at Hiccup. She nods in response though is a little scared of Hiccups father "I won't hurt you please just save him!" He says and lays Hiccup to the ground. Rapunzel wraps her hair around Hiccups wound and starts singing her song. Her hair starts glowing and Hiccups father looks at what she does with amazement. After she's done we look at where the wound was and it's gone but of course a slightly visible scar is there but it doesn't matter.
Slowly Hiccup starts blinking his eyes open a smile forms on Hiccups fathers face and on mine as well. Hiccups father walks over to Rapunzel and hugs her, thanking her. While I stay right by Hiccups side. He opens his eyes and looks at me.
"Elsa, I love you!" He says. My heart starts melting. He's alive... he's alive and he loves me! I respond with a kiss. He kisses me back then I hear two people clapping their hands. We immediately separate from the kiss. I feel my cheeks flushing red in embarrassment. I look over to Hiccup and he is red as a tomato which makes me chuckle. Hiccups father runs to him and hugs him "My son" he whispers in Hiccups ear but with my good ears I can hear it loud and clearly. Suddenly the door opens and I see Astrids face. A wave of terror flows through my body and Astrid says "What's going on here?" Her face looks slightly angry and I sighs and say "I know we might not agree on a lot but what I'm going is very important and you should listen up! I love you as my sister but I love Hiccup more then anything in my life... I know you love Eret in our pack though you think you can't be with him as he has a much lower rank than you do but hear me out when I say! It doesn't matter who the person is we love because we love him and we can't change it! Wouldn't you do anything to be together with Eret! You do you grade his ranks up though you know you put him in danger as he's not as well trained as he should be! Why don't we love who we love? We already made peace with the werewolves! Why shouldn't we bring peace between werecats and humans? We can all share territory,food, supplies so on so forth! We don't have to do traditions!We are not in the past we're in the present and we shall lead as we want to! The past shall not tell us what to do or who to be or who to love!" Astrid looks at me and thinks about my words. "You're right!" She says she walks to Hiccups father "How about we make a treaty about our alliance and talk about future plans?" "Let's go" Hiccups father responds and him and Astrid disappears behind the door.
Hiccup walks to me and we kiss until I hear Rapunzel chuckle. "Elsa...thank you!" Rapunzel says. I send her a confused gaze "Me and Flynn are kinda a thing.." She adds and I chuckle "You and a werewolf.... I'm happy for you!"

Years have passed
Me and Hiccup started a family...Our daughter Theodosia and our son Philip are our pride! Rapunzel and Flynn have a son called Aaron. Merida and Jack have their daughter Maria! Anna and Kristoff called their sons Thomas and James... Last but not least we have Astrid and Eret who have three daughters named Angelica, Eliza and Peggy! All of them are our pride and love! Sadly Hiccups father passed a year ago! He was a very kind man once we got to know each other! Hiccup was very emotional when his father died though he took his task to be chief and leads his people well...Oh do you remember the dragon that saved us! He is now part of our family! We named him Toothless!

I never could've imagined such a happy ending for my family...but we have it and we couldn't be prouder of what we accomplished!!!

The End

Hey guys!
I decided to end the story with this chapter! I wrote the final chapter on my phone this might be why it's bad! Though I ended it as my plans for this story are already done! My other story Mysterious Love will probably have much more chapters but that's because I have more ideas for it! I also have to many ideas for other stories! But I'm going to try to focus on my old stories! I will probably start publishing a lot of chapters in June when all my test and exams are over! Thank chu for reading this story! If you want I can write a sequel about the children and their lives though I'm afraid it'll not be so interesting and I have the feeling no one is really interested in this story so I think no one wants a sequel... I know I kind of made a short ending! If you have any questions don't mind asking! I worked on this chapter for a long time as I was in stress and had a writers block because I wanted to give you a power ending! Though I kept it short and I highly apologize though I hope you enjoyed the story!

~Mer