Chapter 5-Telling the Truth

Hiccup's P.O.V

"That I'm...Uh...I-I......I don't really know how to tell you...that I'm...I'm....I'm" Elsa mumbles.. She is getting me so confused. What does she want to say? She looks very nervous. Think Hiccup..How could you calm her down? IDEA!!! I put my hand on her shoulder "Calm down. Everything is o-" I try to say when Elsa puts her finger on my mouth and then runs out.

Some minutes later I hear a growl. I go outside and a Puma comes out of the bushes. It looks at me as it was pretty hungry and going to eat me...Why is this always happening to me?! Then the snow leopard walks over to me licks my hand..Me being terrified of the entire situation. The snow leopard looks at the Puma and growled quietly..It's like they knew each other and the snow leopard doesn't want to hurt the Puma! The Puma walks away in sadness with the snow leopard following it before it goes in the bushes the snow leopard looks at me and I see a little snowflake spark in its eye.

As it disappears in the bushes Elsa comes out from the other side of the bushes running to me shocked. "Are you ok did the Puma or Snow leopard hurt you? Were they even here...I thought I heard them but didn't see one!!" Elsa tells me hectic. "I'm fine Elsa...they were here but the snow leopard protected me again!" I reply trying to calm her. Which I did!

We go inside and sits down. I look at Elsa, she looks at me. Suddenly I see the exact snowflake in her eyes like the snow leopard had...It can't be can it? She can't be the snow leopard...Wait I remember when the snow leopard fought the white tiger..The white tiger scratched it on the left front arm. I look at Elsa's left arm and see the scratch...But how is this possible?!

"What happened to your arm?" I ask pointing at the wound. "Oh...hehe..I was climbing at tree and scratched myself at a branch...Pretty stupid I know!" she answers. Is she hiding something from me? If so why would she..I feel disappointed and sad "Is everything ok?" She suddenly asks. I look up and put on a fake smile" Everything is fine but what did you want to tell me earlier?" I reply while asking a question

"Come with me I'll show you" Elsa answers while walking towards the door.. I follow her being a little bit confused. We went outside we stood the just starring at each other. She took a deep breath then closed her eyes as she opened them again they are glowing white and white magic surrounded her. After the magic disappeared the white snow leopard was there instead of her.

"You are the snow leopard?! How is that even possible?! What are you???!" I ask as I back away a little. She transforms back to human. She takes a closer step towards me trying to put her hand on my shoulder but i back away. Elsa sighs in sadness."Well...no one ever found my species...It was believed there were only werewolf on this world but it isn't true...there are vampires, witches and yes even zombies...but also my kind who was never found..." She explained and took a deep breath. "Werecats!" Elsa suddenly says...What are Werecats?!

As I was about to say something a growl is heard coming from the bushes. It doesn't sound like the other growls I heard...it sounds different.. I look at Elsa who is confused herself..This isn't good..She turns into a werecat and stands infant of me like she would protect me..Suddenly a brown wolf jumped out from behind the bushes.

Elsa growls at the wolf it came near to her. She hisses at it and it growled back. She was about to attack when the wolf starts howling which makes 4 other wolfs appear..This is bad very bad!! The wolfs start attacking Elsa but all she did was gave me a sign to go inside, so I do but I watch her from the window. The brown wolf attacks her but she "slaps" it with her paw. The wolf fell hard onto the ground. The other wolfs look at it and seem to get furious...This looks even worse! They all jump at Elsa at the same time and attack her...I can't let this happen! What to do?! I know what to do! I take my fire sword and run outside... The wolves notice me and get off of Elsa...What did they do?! She is all bloody and weak...The wolves slowly walk over to me sounding me against the wall..I notice Elsa looking at me and trying to stand up which she manages. I try to light my fire sword but it doesn't work...Elsa slowly sneaks up on them like a cat would do then speeds up and jumps on them fighting them making them leave finally. She turns into human and falls on to her knees putting one hand on her chest and supports herself with the other. I immediately run to her helping her stand back up!

"Are you alright?" I ask "Don't worry about me I'm fine!"She answers "You're definitely not fine!! Just look at you! You are hurt badly" I reply "I'm fine you don't have to worry! These are only some scratches" Elsa states. We walk back inside and I lay her on the couch. It tortures me to see her like this. " You should get to bed! It's getting late...I'll be sleeping down here tonight" She explains. I nod and walk upstairs to my bed laying down on it. I keep thinking about Elsa.

No matter what ever Elsa is...I love her how she is!!!

A/N Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Btw who do you think the 5 wolves/werewolves are? The characters that are taken are Elsa,Hiccup,Anna,Merida,Rapunzel,Astrid, Jack and Hans! Feel free to comment your thoughts in the comments!

~Yours Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa