Chapter 6- Love is in the Air

Elsa's P.O.V.

I slowly start opening my eyes seeing myself laying...IN BED?!?! Who got me here? I get out of bed put on my typical blue icy dress. I walk down the stairs yawning to see nobody. At first I think it's like usual,being the first one awake but wait where is "Hiccup?" I mumble to myself. I run upstairs to his bedroom "He is not in here!" I Say to myself. I look in the bathrooms but he wasn't there. I run downstairs to the kitchen he wasn't there either. I run to the living room but he isn't there but...There..there...i-is...just...a lot of..of....BLOOD!!! I get super worried when I feel a strong pain in my stomach that makes me fall to the ground.. when I hear someone opening and then closing the door walking to the living room..Oh no..what if this is a attacker..I'm not strong enough to fight...

A black manly figure with a dagger appears. I try to bring myself back up but fail...I guess this is my death. Suddenly the man disappears with a sound of a frying pan hitting a head..."Glad I saved you!" I hear Punzie say. I get myself on my feet and run over to her hugging her.."Thank you" I say into her ear. She separates herself from the hug and then brings me to a chair to sit. "Why were you so weak? You were never like that before!" As Punzie says that I have a Flashback.

The Flashback

I growled at the wolf that came near me. I hissed at it and it growled back. I was about to attack when the wolf starts howling which made 4 other wolfs appear..Oh no I Thought to myself!! The wolfs start attacking me but all I did was I gave Hiccup a sign to go inside, so he does but he watched me from the window. The brown wolf attacks me but I scratch it right in the face with my claws. The wolf fell hard onto the ground. The other wolfs look at it and seem to get even more furious..."This looks even worse" i mumbled to myself! They all jump at me at the same time and attack me and I can't attack back anymore...I see how Hiccup came out running with his fire sword.The wolves notice him and get off of me...What are they about to do?! All I could see is the blood running over my face and eyes and I felt weak...The wolves slowly walk over to Hiccup surrounding him against the wall..I look at Hiccup and try to stand up which I manage but with a lot of pain. He tries to light his fire sword but it didn't work...I slowly sneak up on the wolves like I always would do,then speed up and jump on them fighting them and making them leave finally. I turn into human form and falls on to my knees putting one hand on her chest and supporting myself with the other hand feeling like passing out. Hiccup immediately ran to her helping me stand back up!

End Of The Flashback

I tell Rapunzel about the Flashback I had and that we have to find Hiccup. In that moment Hiccup came in and sees I don't feel good and runs over to me "What's wrong?" Hiccup immediately ask "Nothing"I reply and Rapunzel gave me that 'Really?!' look. I look back to Hiccup and see that he is super worried "It doesn't look like nothing!!" He says getting even more worried "I just had a cramp in my stomach!" I say "Well I should go now! Bye bye love birds!!" Rap says in her sassy way embarrassing me and making me blush at what she said...Lovebirds...Hiccup blushes as well. We look at each other as Rap closes the door to leave. We come near each other and Hiccup slowly puts his warm fingers on my cold cheek and as we are about to kiss I had another cramp in my stomach which makes me fall of the chair.

"We should get you some medical help!" Hiccup points out very worried "I'm Fine...It's just the healing process...It should be healed soon like my other wounds!" I state "Hopefully" Hiccup mumbles under his breath. "So what do we do now?" I ask " We will get you in bed to rest!" he answers as he picks me up in bridal style and carries me to my room laying me down in my bed giving me a little kiss soon the cheek which made my cheeks heat up and end up in a blush. He smiles at me and walks out of the room closing the door. I walk to my closet to get changed into something more comfortable so I take a shirt and some pyjama shorts both in blue. I get changed and while I was just in my underwear as I just put of my dress the door opens and Hiccup comes in with a cup of tea and looks at me embarrassed and blushes. I take my dress as fast as possible and hold it over my body.

He walks backwards closing the door and I get changed then I opened the door to let him in"I'm so so so so so sorry!! I didn't mean too!! Please forgive me!!!" Hiccup says hectic "It's ok don't worry!It's fine" I say,kindly. He puts the cup of tea on the wooden commode next to him and then hugs me "Thank you" he whispers in my ear and I slowly pet his back.He separates from the hug and leads me to the bed slowly and laying me down kindly "Would you please stay with me?" I ask as he was about to leave he looks at me and thinks for a moment "Sure!" he says kindly smiling at me. He went over to my king sized bed and sits down next to me on the bed. We look each other in the eyes beginning to blush.

"May I ask you some questions" I say looking at him curiously "Of course you may!" He answers "Why did you protect me from the wolves? Why are you so caring about me? Why did you kiss me on the cheek?" I ask

"Because I love you" Hiccup replies!

A/N Hey Guys!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter with 1000+words! I hope it wasn't to boring and sorry that I probably killed you emotionally. At the point where they were about to kiss I made my heart melt myself!!!! XD Please vote and don't forget to tell me who you think the werewolves were and if you added this story in your library!!Who do you think the black manly figure was with the dagger? It's time to say Good Bye!

~Your Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa