Chapter 11- War and Fights

Authors/Third Person P.O.V

The two troops see each other! Humans and Mystical Creatures in human form see each other eye to eye. Stoick the Vast the Chief of the village took a step forward to show the other tribe he's the leader. With that Astrid and Flynn step forward as well. Everyone got confused why there are two leaders. "Where is my son?!" Stoick asks furious. Some soldiers of the soldiers of Astrid's and Flynn's tribe and bring Hiccup all tied up and walk him to the middle of the army. His mouth was covered so he couldn't speak a word. "What are you creatures?! Show your true selves!!" Stoick demands furious.

Astrid and Flynn share a glare and nod. First the werewolves transformed many whispers and curious sentences are to hear for example"Werewolves?!" or "Ok werewolves live in our forest!" or also "Kill those werewolves!" but then suddenly the werecats transform and everyone was shocked! "What are they?!" some people in the crowd mumble "Werecats" Stoick mumbles under his breath as he takes out his sword.

Elsa's P.O.V.

I finally arrive at the meeting of humans and mystical creatures. To see who I think Hiccups father is unpack his sword. A big fight starts and I know that if I appear Astrid would try to kill me! A while passes and there were only the greatest warriors left from both clans most of them gone all of my sisters including Astrid left such as the werewolf pack. Only our best warriors were still here and Hiccup of course but he was tied up. I could get him...

Hiccups father,which I know who is now, was fighting a Werecat  and is about to win when I suddenly notice Hans sneaking up behind his back...He is about to attack as I jump on him and as Hiccups father turned around.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I notice Elsa attacking this lion dude ,who I think his name is Hans, to protect my father a big fight is going on ending with Hans being on top of Elsa. I get super worried and try to escape but fail "The outsider shall be executed" I hear Hans whisper in her ear. But Elsa uses her ice powers to blast Hans away and knock him out. All the werecats around me run and I start freeing myself when I notice people out of my village surrounding Els even jumping on her shouting "Get it!!!"

They tie her up! I escape from all of the ropes and run to them! Everyone holding their weapons to Elsa. Elsa looked at me for a second. I notice she is scared...But why doesn't she use her powers?! Right she wants to befriend them not make them even more scared then they already are. I run through the crowd to Elsa. But my dad pulls me back and throws me in the arms of two soldiers who hold me tight! My dad walks over to Elsa with his sword

"Dad DON'T!!! Please!!! I love her!!"I shout as I start crying. My dad looks at me with a death glare. He walks over to me the soldiers  let go off me. I try to back away but fall to the ground I crawl until I hit a stone wall. "Son you are crazy! Are you one of them now?! If so you shall be executed and I will take that offer!" He says. Elsa tries to escape to help me but fails.

Suddenly a fast flying sound is to hear and a purple blast hits a tree everyone looks up to see the dragon I see. They let go of Elsa and she escape. My dad looks back at me and is about to hit me with the sword but Elsa runs to me and transforms into her human form. She freezes my dads sword and it blasted him away a little without getting knocked out.

"MONSTER!" My dad shouts pointing at Elsa.Elsa looks at her hands scared and brings them to her chest. All the village people gather around us. Pointing their weapons at Elsa and me! They are about to attack and Els transforms to her werecat form but suddenly the dragon jumps infront of us frightening all the villagers away.

He gave us a glare and then flys away. I stand up and run to Elsa. She turns to me and turns to human form. We hug each other! "I'm glad you are alright!" She mumbles in my ear. Exactly in that moment my dad is about to attack Elsa from behind but I push her out of the way but she lands behind me.

I suddenly feel a strong pain in my stomach and fall to the ground! I feel that I'm getting covered in blood and blood drips over my eyes! Everything went black and the last thing I could hear was Elsa shouting my name!

A/N Hey guys,

Hope ya enjoyed this chapter! I know there is a lot of drama!

Vote, comment and follow!

Thanks for reading!

~Mer a.k.a Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa