Chapter 7- A True Loves Kiss

Hiccup's P.O.V.

"Because I love you!" I reply making her blush. I lean to her. As we were about to kiss Elsa has a cramp in her stomach and she screamed. "Elsa, we need to get you somewhere! I can't see you like this any longer!!" I say worried and with tears. She sits up and tries to stand which she manages I stand next to her. But she falls because she passes out but I catch and lay her back into bed. I notice that she isn't breathing anymore and start crying. "No, Elsa...No...." I say to myself as tears roll down my face. I sit down next t her and look at her beautiful face, it look so peaceful. I put my warm fingers and her ice cold cheek and do what I always wanted to do...Kiss her! After I kiss he I walk of slowly with another tear rolling down...I'm blaming myself for her death...I should've gotten her help before it was to late.

I open the door and I am about to leave when suddenly a sweet and weak voice says my name from behind. I turned around to see that Elsa has awaken...But how is this possible...She...she died... I look surprised and happiness fills my body I walk over to her and she sits up. I start hugging her and she hugs me back confused and pets my back as I cry tears of joy. "Hiccup, everything is ok...I'm here!" She says kindly and still petting my back. "You're alive" I say in happiness. She separates from the hug and looks at me confused "Why shouldn't I be alive? I mean I only passed out..." She mumbles confused. "Well you didn't breath and then I...I...I" I stutter "You what?" Elsa asks confused!! I sigh "I kissed you" I whisper under my breath.

Elsa pulls me into a hug and I hug her back. I separate and look at her and she looks back to me. She pulls me into a kiss. At first I am surprised and blush but then I start kissing her back and close my eyes as she does. This is amazing...She is amazing. We stop the kiss and she looks at me "I love you" Elsa tells me...She loved me...She actually did.. I blush and smile at her. "I love you too!" I reply and hug her. "I have one question though..." I say and she separates herself from the hug "What is it?" She says kindly "Why did you wake up when you were dead?" I ask confused...She looks at me and thinks.."You said you kissed me right?" She asks I nod "Well some werecats when they fall in love and die...A true loves kiss from their love may save them!" She answers wisely. "That means I saved you with the kiss..." I say and she nods..

I saved her..I actually did...

A/N Just a short filler to the story!!

I know it's terrible but I hope you like it anyways!

~Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa