Chapter 9-The Truth comes with fights

Elsa's P.O.V.

"Since when can food be a boyfriend?!" Hans asks I turn into werecat form (A/N Hans is in his werecat form)I start hissing at him and I notice Hiccup grabbing his fire sword. Hans takes a step towards us and I lay my ears back growling at him. "What you think about me and your boyfriend having a little fight?! The trophy is Elsa!" Hans says as I growl at him "If you want to fight someone then me! I made the decision and I'm not a trophy! I'm a fighter! A leader! Leader protect it's own! As I'm not bound to any pack, I'm aloud to do what ever I want where I want! Because I'm my own leader now and I can start a pack if I want to!" I growled at him. "Isn't it kinda sad that you have to protect your boyfriend! I was or am supposed to be your mate and I would protect you no matter what!"Hans shouts and I hiss at him. Hiccup was about to attack "Hiccup don't!" I whisper to him "Sorry Els, I have too!" Hiccup whispers back and gives me a kiss on my werecat cheek.

I back away a little and Hiccup lightens his fire sword. "The red flower!!" Hans says surprised (Credit to The Jungle Book for that name{The red flower}!!) Hiccup makes a turn and Hans backs away "Well played Human...well played....But not for long!!!!" Hans says as he leaves. I check to see if he really is gone and puff he is! I turn human form and hug Hiccup but he transforms it into a beautiful kiss. "I love you" I say after the kiss " I love you too!"Hiccup says looking into my eyes.

A week later

A week has passed since the Hans situation and I heard nothing of either Astrid nor my other sister nor Hans. It's kinda creepy but I like it. I have many thoughts flying through my mind...Some as...Should I make my own pack?...Should I officially mate with Hiccup?...What will happen in the future....Will Hiccup betray me?...Will Hans come back?....Will Astrid try and take me back to the pack?....Would any of my sisters join my pack if I created one or would they stay loyal to Astrid?...There are so many questions which I can't answer but I would like to...I walk downstairs and sit down on one of the chairs in the living room when Hiccup hugged me from behind and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey My Werecat!" He says making me blush as he said MY Werecat..."Hey Human" I say joking and Hiccup just gives me the 'Really?!' Look and I can't help but to giggle..."Have you ever thought about our future?" I ask "I do every second....There is something I need to tell you!" Hiccup tells me "What is it Hicc?" I ask

"Well my village thinks there are werewolves in the woods which they are right but they don't know about werecats....But what I'm trying to tell you is...My father is chief of that village that's why he didn't want me to go into the woods..He told me that if I wasn't back in a week that he would go into the woods with part of the village mostly warriors to go and conquer the forest! But I don't know if they are going to do it or not but you should maybe contact a werecat or werewolf from another pack just to get informed!!" Hiccup explains and I slap him "What was that for?!" Hiccup asks. I tear up a little "That was for not telling me what was going on! For keeping secrets from me! I protected you and you just backstabbed me! I should've known you were like them! I should've known!!" I say and I then run out into the heart of the forest crying.

Hiccup's P.O.V.

I try following Elsa but damn she is a fast runner...She disappears into the woods and I got lost..Great...But I then hear screams which sound like from a reptile. I follow the sound which leads me to a black dragon with green eyes who got trapped in a kind of hunting trap net. I slowly walk over to the dragon and it kind of hissed at me "I won't hurt you!" I say and the dragon calms down. I take my knife and free him from the net...He looks at me for a while..I thought he would just fly away...I decide to reach out my hand to pet him but stop before I touch his snout. I close my eyes and I slowly fell a warm snout touching the palm of my hand. I open my eyes to see the dragon actually trusting mr. I slowly put him and he smiles at me he seems to be "Toothless" I say to myself. The dragon gives me a lick on the chest and then flys away.

I hear sounds from the bushes.I look around to notice the bushes moving there is something in there. Suddenly a sack over my head and my entire body...Let's say I'm in the sack....Maybe better word choosing would be...

I GOT KIDNAPPED!!!!

A/N Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this unedited chapter! I have 2 questions for you readers! Would you like smut? If yes how detailed?

Btw SnowyEls and I started a collab account called HiccelsaGirls! Why I'm telling you this is because...We started a story called Love Song! It's a Hiccelsa and Jarida story!! On this account we have a theme that we are characters...like I'm Merida and SnowyEls is Elsa...dah...So please do me a huge favour and take a look at the story..If you want maybe leave a comment or vote...Don't forget to do the same for this story and see you til the next chapter!

~Merida {a.k.a. Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa}