Chapter 4- Abandoned

Elsa's P.O.V.

I search for Rapunzel all over the forest but I don't find her. I transform into a snow leopard and try find her but fail. I then smell a lion near me. I growl as I look around when finally a lion walks out from behind the bushes. I lay my ears back and give out a loud roar as I growl. Just as I was about to attack him, he looked at me very closely.

"Oh you must be Elsa! Astrid told me everything about you!" he says in an arrogant voice. "And may I ask who you are" I said in a furious voice leaving out a growl. He then transformed into his human form. "I am Hans from the Southern Isles Pack...Also know as the alpha of the pack...Your future mate!" He tells me with a big smile on my face. I transform to my human form. "Your prettier than I ever imagined"he states. "And why are you here? WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I shout at him as I become more and more furious. "Is it not aloud to see my mate and test her strength?!"he points out in a serious voice. I close my eyes."You are a fool if you think I would really become your mate!" I said in a serious but furious way as I then opened my eyes they glowed white..Yes, a trick I can do "My sister may fall for your trick but I won't! You know exactly that I'm one of the strongest in my pack..You just want to use me so your pack can get more powerful!"I state in serious way. I then close my eyes and open them again fro them to become normal again.

"Elsa!!!! What do you think you are saying??!!!!" I hear a female voice say...I look to see...uh oh....Astrid " I can't believe you are so frustrated! Why can't you for once see the good in someone!!! If you would open your eyes for once in your life you would recognise a amazing mate in Hans but you are to naive to! I thought I could trust you but you failed me! I always thought you could become Alpha if anything happened to me...but you proofed me wrong.I'm sorry sister but I abandon you and kick you out of the pack!! Stay away from us and the pack...for you shall never see one of us again!" She says transforms into a lion and disappears with Hans. I start to tear up...What have I done?! I start crying...

I walk though the forest sad not knowing where to go. I'm still teared up and sad from being kicked out of the pack...But then a memory falls into my head! The hut I could go to Hiccup and live with him...I start running the way to the hut...when something else falls into my head...But the hut is to near to the hut and if I'd do that I would risk not only my life but Hiccups!!But I'm sure we can find another hut together.

I run to the seeing Hiccup sitting as always leaning against the same tree. He is writing or drawing something in a little book..looks like a Journal.. I walk over to him.

"Hey Hiccup" I say to him in a kind voice "Hey Elsa! What's up?" He says and asks "Well we are going for the search for a new hut for us to live in!!" I explain "And why's that?" He asks again.. "Long story..I'll tell you when we found our new hut!" I answer. Hiccup looks at me for a while and then just nods. I start walking north. Hiccup just following me. We finally find an abandoned looking hut. I walk inside to check no one and I mean no one is living there..but I don't find a single clue of anyone living here! It's perfect!

"Here we are our new home!" I say with a big smile only face. Hiccup just looked at it speechless from how wonderful t is..how do I know that? I see it in his gaze. Before he can say anything I say "You go inside while I go on the hunt for some food" I then walk away until I know he can't see me and transform..After a while of hunting I transform back to human and carry my dead prey to the hut. On the way I was thinking how I should tell him...Tell him everything!!

I arrive at the hut seeing Hiccup looking out of the window. As he sees me he runs down the stairs. The doors open and I walk in "I see you got something" he say "Yes I did!!" I say as well..

"But before we do anything else you must tell me why we went here!! And more about you past..I know almost nothing about you,Elsa...You can trust me with anything!!!!" He explain pressuring me...I start to panic but then I calm down..I sigh and look down than I look back at Hiccup!

"I..I'm...I-I.....Well....I...Uh...Don't Really Know How To Tell You...That I'm....I'm...I'm......."

A/N Ok I think here is a good moment to stop..XD What do you think Elsa will tell Hiccup..Will she tell him the truth or will she tell him something else?? I hope it isn't to short and not to boring!! But I still hope you enjoyed it!!

~Yours Jelsa Vs. Hiccelsa