Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [4]

Taylors POV

CH. 4

"woowo what?" I questioned

"I can't do this any more Taylor I can't! I can't keep acting like I hate you!!" she explained

Her big blue eyes stared down at me in pain, I didn't know what to say I panicked.

"no noo that will ruin everything!!" I yelled

"ruin everything??" she questioned suspitiously

"ermm ermmmm yeah we are meant to tell everyone at the football game right?" Please please please, oh my god I jus ruined everything!!! EVERYTHING!!

"yeah but honey I cant deal with this can we tell them?" she asked again

there wasn't anything else I could doo

I grabbed her hand n led her into our class, ugh I can't beleve I'm doing this!

"miss do u mind if I could please say something?" I asked

Laura whispered something in my ear

"ermm honey u sure?"

no laura I'm not sure! I hate you! But I love the iblackberry to much! Your jus a step to unlimited populataty!! Annother 5months then I'm freee!!!

"well dude........ dudetss......., friends...... fellow classmate" i spoke really slowly

Laura lightly pushed me well I think she thought it was hard, uhh i was tranna drag it on I don't want everyone to know that I'm tied down

"yes so..." I continued

"basicly me n Taylor are kinda a thing now!!" laura interupted, ugh I reli can't stand this girl! Can't she see I was draging it on!

"YOUR WHAT!" practically everybody shouted except alex and Kate who sat quietly at the backk hmm whats up with that?

"erm could u giv me a minute?" i walked out the class oh god! Ughh!! Now I can't cheat on her with other girls! I guess it better, I shook my head tranna get that thought outter my head.. no NO way I'm never get b tied down! Taylor Black WILL NEVER BE TIED DOWN!!

I sat down and tryed to clear my head abit a while later alex was looking for me.

"yo bro whats up?" he whispered

"it's nothing alex really" I replied. I think I might hav sounded a bit rude

"woo alright dude I was just asking" he replied.

"sorry, it's just that I'm not the kinda guy to be tied down, no what I mean?"

Oh god I can't tell alex! But he's my closest friend! I tried weighing it out. My conclution: telling alex isn't such a bad idea.

"erm alex iv got sumthing to tell you" I sounded guilty.

Alex POV

Oh this soundes abit off.. Iv never heard T talk like this before.

T abrupty stood up. I followed him to An emty classroom.

My tummy was Turing, "I don't love her!" he yelled

"you don't?" I was so confused, "I thought you guys were totally in love"

" no I just want the iblackberry! " he whispered

He explained everything to me. I didn't think he was like that at all, laura was right from the start he is a ass!

" Taylor I didn't expect this off you! She really loves you!" ugh I felt this anger boiling up inside of me!! I smashed the glass window and walked out.

Ugh dam that hurt!

" don't tell her! Do u hear me alex do not tell her!" I heard taylor shout.

Do I tell her? Wat do I do!!

Blood was ozing out my hand but it was nothing compared to what I was feeling.

I walked pass our classroom in pain.

Laura was standing outside Our class waiting for taylor obviously.

" ALEX WHAT HAPPEND!!" she screamed astonished.

What am I gna tell her? Yeah I smashed a window cause your so called love of your life is using you!

I stopped n glared at her, " Taylor is what happend!" I was trying to hold my hand so that the blood didn't drop on the floor.

" alex... Alex" Taylor screamed running towards me "al listen please"

" Taylor I can't beleve you could do this!!" laura screamed

" laura wait " Taylor tried to stop her.

He pinned me against the wall holding me by my neck " What the hell did you say to her!!" taylor was yelling so loud everyone came rushing out from the class rooms like there was a bomb scare.

I punched him in his face really hard!!

He let go of me oh god he was bleeding!

I got him in a headlock and punched him untill all my anger was out.

He wasn't and even fighting back.

I let go and he just fell to his knees.

Oh crap he jus got of hospital!

"oh shit I forgot that you got stabbed, I'm soo sorry" I whispered, I felt really guilty now.

he looked up at me looking angry.

He spit a hole lot of blood out his mouth. Man I beat him really bad!

I was to angry I had to get away from this hell.

Laura POV

I can't beleve Taylor would hurt his own best friend!! Alex was always there when taylor needed him.

I was walking home, it's not that far about 2miles but I needed some time to think, some time to clear my head.

I did have another 3 lessons but I really can't consentrate.

I need to sit down! There was this wall across the road so I started walking towards it. I really thought taylor had changed

I saw a figure across the road, please don't b Taylor please don't be Taylor.

The figure crossed the road walking towards me.. I sqwinted tranna see who it was, it was alex, he was covered in blood!

" alex! Wat happend!? " I cried

"me and your boyfriend had a big fight" alex addmited with venom in his voice.

" alex I didn't expect this off you!" I argued

" ha funny I just said that to some one today aswell!" alex laughed without humor n stamped away.

Woo wats up with people today?

I got home and lied on my bed. It's was to early to go to bed but I wanted to get out of this hell for a while, go into my own world.

I heard a hard knock on the door, it was the door leading to my balcony. I slowly walked towards the window to examine it.

I saw taylor, he was covered in blood to! Much more then alex.

He looked hurt! I opened the door and let him in.

" laura, I'm so sorry! will you forgive me?" Taylor pleaded.

I looked away from him and jumped on my bed and lied Down.

" honey! Okay be annoyed but don't tell my dad please I beg you! He won't give me the iblackberry!" taylor begged

"Taylor what are you talking bout!"