Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk[29]

Ch.29

Taylors POV.

I'm such an idiot!!! Ugghhh!! I hate myself!

Iv been siting in my car the whole day, waiting for laura to come out her house. So I could jus see her one more time.

I havnt eaten since my stupid mistake yesterday.

I'm starving but I'm not gonna leave till I see laura.

I got out my car.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing. I answered it.

"Taylor, I heard about laura," it was dad. He called to rub it in my face. "look come home for abit alright"

"no, I need to see her" I refused.

"Taylor NOW" he yelled.

"okay fine" I replied.

I stood there staring at her window for a few minutes. Then got into my car and drove home.

I opened the door n fell onto the sofa.

"I'm so stupid!" I screamed to my self.

"no ur not, your a boy" dad replied. "even though I'm having this talk it don't mean I didn't win!!"

"yeah watever dad! I don't even care! You can take everything of mine," I yelled then walked out.

I got back into my car n drove back to lauras. I got out of the car.

Then I saw Nikki get of a bike.

I walked up to her. Then I relised she was with Zack. "wat the hell are you doing with him," I yelled.

Zack stood right infront of my face. "oh really? I'm a bad influence? Look at wat u have done to laura!"

OH MY GOD! Hes gonna get his ass kicked.

I steped forward. Then relised he's telling the truth. I backed of.

"your right" I admitted.

"wait i'm right?" he was surprised. Nikki jus dragged him away to lauras door.

I watched lauras mum open the door for them.

It was starting to get dark, and Nikki was still there with laura. I desided to jus go home.

Nikkis POV.

"laura, I know I have no right to say this, but my brother has never falling this hard for a girl! He's never stood outside her house for 2days!" I admitted.

She jus ignored me n brought up a different subject. "so you and zack huh?" she asked. "wat happened about you hhaaattiinngg!! Him?"

I saw zack give her a look.

"oh please zack, you hated her to!" laura laughed.

He laughed to.

We watched some Tv together. We watched The vampire diaries.

"dam man! The guy in this program is so hot!" I whispered to laura.

She looked at me and smiled, though it didn't touch her eyes.

Zack put his arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. " excuse me! Your mine" He whispered into my ear.

I looked at him, he looked at me. It was like it was straight out of a movie.

He stroked my check.

Wat am I doing!? I'm not ready to get my heart broken again!! Iv been through it so many times. I'm tired of it. I abruply stood up, with laura and Zack siting there confused.

I picked up my stuff and walked out.

Zack ran after me. "Nikki?" he called. I ignored him and walked out the door.

I started cring.

He ran up infront of me. He grabed my shoulder, "wat is wrong with you?" he asked. "you are so random u no that,"

"look, I jus can't to this" I admitted.

"do wat" he asked confused.

"this! Us!" I yelled.

"Nikki" he breathed.

"I jus don't want my heartbroken again!" I cried then walked home leaving Zack confused behind me.

I got home, ran up to my room and jus slammed the door shut.

Dammit wats my problem!

"Nikki? Wats wrong?" I heard Taylor say.

I looked up at him from my bed.

"I really like Zack" I replied.

He came and sat down next to me.

"that's a problem?" he laughed.

I sat up. "yeah, I don't wanna fall hard again"

He hugged me. "look nik, I know how u feel, I mean look how bad I feel! But you can't always do everything thinking about tomorrow, live your life like there's no tomorrow"

He let go and laughed " I know it's cheesy"

I laughed to. He wiped the tears from my eyes.

I got up from the bed. "can I jus ask you something? Why did you do this to laura? Iv you don't love her" he interupted me.

"I do love her, but it's to late! Before I met laura I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason" he looked down to the ground looking like her was gonna cry. "jus don't make the same mistake I did.". Is all he said then walked out.

Wow, Tays fallen hard! He really does love laura.

--next day--

I walked into the hospital reached for my lab coat wen Dr Jake interupted.

"your gonna be an amazing doctor, you no that"

I looked up at him. His short brown hair looked nice today.

"thanks" I replied smiling. I grabed my lab coat.

"can u go out of town for a few days? Iv got a special assenment for you" he asked.

I thought it through. If I leave laura, ugh I'm not sure.

"ermm ahh okay" I agreed.

"well done nikki, your gonna b a very good doctor one day, oh and I'll tell you all the details later," he said "3days" them walked away.

Dam man! Iv got this to deal with.

I took out my phone to text laura to tell her Im gonna go for this work then I'll b back in 3days.

"hmmm, watcha doing tonight?" zack asked walking in.

"uh you again" I joked. "I'm going to Somewhere, for 3days.."

"no way! Me to! Dr jake asked me to" zack laughed.