Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [6]

Ch.6

Laura POV

Omg I'm really scared about what taylors gonna say! What if he breaks up with me!! I wouldn't be able to live without him!!.

"laura whats up? You look abit down" Kate acknowledged. She spoke quietly because we were in psychology and our teacher is sooo strict!

"ermm well Taylor said 'he needs to talk'. I mostioned the speech marks in the air.

" stop disturbing the class laura!" mr wrong yelled. His names actually mr wright but we call him that.

" er no sir your disturbing our convo!" Kate argued.

"really! Then take your "convo" outside my class!"

"no im really sorry sir" I apoligised

Kate just got up and picked up MY BOOKS and wallked out. MY BOOKS! Why? Ugh now I have to follow her out!

"Kate what?! My parents are gonna kill Me! Getting chucked out another lesson!" I screamed.

"Now tell me what exactly did Taylor say to you?" she questioned

"well he said he needs to talk to me, and then he asked me about dinner tonight" i sighed then suddenly burst out cring.

Kate hugged me.

"aww babe it's okay. listen you know were already out of class shall we just go an get something to eat yeah?" she insisted.

We started heading out of college. We walked and talked about Taylor N alex.

"you what!!!" I shouted.

"haha yepp I think I really like alex" she laughed.

"have u told him?" I asked

"no cause what happns If he don't like me in that way?" she replied

"hmm" I sighed " you know what! I'll find out for you but I won't make it obvious okay!"

We walked towards starbucks.

Taylors POV

"haha daisy, yeh erm don't tell laura bout what were doin okay?" I laughed

"haha only if we can do it again some time" she joked

We wer in the toilets of starbucks. I had a free lesson n she had a free lesson soo.

" my place tomorrow?" I laughed, it was meant to be a joke I hope she didn't take it seriously.

I put my top back on an straitned my self out then I walked out the toilets.

I saw Kate walking in starbucks! Oh shizzzzz!! Some one was walking behind her but I couldn't make out who it was.

"Taylor" I heard Kate say.

Oh god they've seen me! Oh noo! I looked up and noticed they wer talkn about me not to me. They didn't realise I was there. OH MY GOD! It was laura behind her! Laura was meant to be in lessons! I walked out hiding my face.

"Taylor wait you left your phone" daisy shouted. I saw Kate and lauras face automaticly turn to daisy. Oh cràpp!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh! I Quickly walked out. as soon as I was outta sight I raannnnn sooooo fast. When I got to school I went and sat in the schools canteen.

Oh greatt I just ugh!! I hate my self! Hmm but daisy was really good at. T focus! I shouted to my self! What am I gonna say to her.

The day was dragging on. I quickly went n got my phone back of daisy. My last lesson was maths which I had with laura. I got to lesson n sat down in my seat then I decided that I'm jus gonna go home and say I wasn't feeling well. I walked up to dan n asked him if he could tell laura to that i'll pick her up at 7 pm from hers.