Uh I think I'm falling in love with the schools hot jerk [40]

Ch. 40

Hannahs POV

I walked into the general ward.

"heyy" I said to nick walking past him so that nothing different.

"erm Hannah?" Nick said. "er don't worry"

Erm AWKARD! I walked away to the patients and Chloe.

"hann?? What's up? I mean you and nick?" Chloe asked.

"erm uh ermm I'll tell you later" I lied.

I was to embarrassed to tell anyone!

The day went by.. SLOWLY I must say.. And me and nick didn't talk aalll the time!

When Chloe and I were walking towards the canteen we saw Nick. Normally we would chat for hours! But now there was nothing left to say..

I ruined everything! He just stood in front of us with an apologetic face. I walked pass him like nothings different.

I walked into the canteen to see zack and Nikki joking about.. They looked so cute togetherrr!! "how was it?" Zack asked when he saw me.

"it was.. Ermm different" I replied. Different?? Urg!

I grabbed a chair and Chloe did the same. "yeah ermm I was thinking if like a few people want to come to mine for a party tonight.. " Chloe asked.

"don't know about you guys but I'm in!" Zack laughed opening a can of coke.

"me to" Nikki replied.

"yeah cool" I said.. But i'm not in the mood for a party.

That's when Nick came in.

"count me in too" he said giving Zack a high five.

Chloe came and whispered in my ear.. "iv got a sexy cousin" so no one else can hear. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't.. I wasn't in the mood.

"I'll hook you guys upp" she said out loud.

Everyone looked at her like she was talking some gibberish!

"I meant Hannah and my cousin guys!!" she said tranna tell everyone.

They all laughed and joked expect Nick..

What's up with him now!? I'm the onell that's made an ass of my self.

"were gonna go" Nikki and zack said in sync.

Nikki POV

"were gonna go" zack and I said in sync.

He grabbed my hand and lead me to the car.

"wow do you no Nikki.. You look so nice when your jealous..." zack joked. I lightly hit him.

"I wasn't jealous!" I lied. "I was just angry that you didn't wake me up in the morning"

We got into the car by then, when zack said "ohhhh soo, if I flirt with other girls you won't mind."

I shaked my head to say no. Then he smiled at me "okay well I'll test that later"

We drove home to get ready, when I walked through the door Taylor got up and hugged me but I backed away..

"Nikki!" he yelled.. "okay.. Ermm sorry.. Can we talk?"

I grabbed Zacks hand and pulled him upstairs but zack stopped at the top of the stairs were Taylor couldn't see us and he cupped my face in his hand and whispered "hear him out.. You wouldn't be my girlfriend if he didn't let me stay here and he did help me allot!!"