Chanyeol~Park Chanyeol

1. Chanyeol envies Sehun's hair.

2. Fan signing in Cheonahn

Fan: Ah, you're so handsome, it's blinding me!

Chanyeol: Yes, it blinds me too...

Fan: *laughs* This is what you said at the Times Square fansigning event too when I said this same compliment!

Chanyeol: Did I really?

The fan nodded and Chanyeol looked a bit embarrassed.

3. Chanyeol's name was known around the school because people heard that he was an SM trainee. He also played the guitar for his band, "Siren"

4. Chanyeol commented on Sehun’s Cyworld, “Why do you have so many girls as friends?” and after, as a message to the girls, he wrote “Sehun’s a scary kid. If you annoy him, he’ll drag you all the way to Chungdamcho basketball court, stuff your head in a basketball hoop, and throw balls at you.” But in reality, Sehun barely had any girls as friends on Cyworld and rather, Chanyeol had a bunch on his own friends list.

5. Chanyeol can get really friendly and conversational with the fans.

Fan: Hello~

Chanyeol: Hello~ Oh, I really like that!

Fan: What?

Chanyeol: Your shirt! I have it too, and I really like it

Fan: Really??

Chanyeol: Pretty _____-ah~

Fan: ...I'm pretty?

Chanyeol: Yes, definitely! Really pretty!

6. As a lot of fans know by now, Chanyeol's Cyworld was full of pictures of 2NE1's Dara and at one point, he posted that he wanted to marry her.

7. He's a fanboy of Shin Minah,Miss A's Suzy, Secret's Hyosung, 2NE1's Dara and WG's SoHee.

8. Chanyeol followed After School's Lizzy on his old twitter account and the two of them exchanged a couple of tweets before he shut down his acc.

9. In a school yearbook, there's a section where everyone in each class leaves messages for each other. Chanyeol was in his second year of highschool and his class was 2-9. Everyone left good and warming comments EXCEPT PARK CHANYEOL. His message: “Ya, we’re only almost done with our second year. Why are you guys all overreacting? kekeke We’re all going to see each other next year anyways! kekeke Pabo~”

(hahaha nga naman! XDD)

10. Chanyeol hits people very hard, he even made D.O cry.

11. His teeth has broke once when he eat chicken.

12. Chanyeol's sister is a broadcaster.

13. When he was little Chanyeol's friends always tease him about his big ear.

14. Chanyeol call his self Happy Virus because there's no negative things about him.

15. Chanyeol and Baekhyun likes to play online games

16. Chanyeol likes to put his clothes for wash with Sehun's so Sehun can wash it too.

(maduga~ XD)

17. In a fan sign event, there's a fan who wears skirt and Chanyeol scolds her right away.

18. Kris likes to pat Chanyeol's back, meanwhile.... Chanyeol likes to tease Kris with odd things.

(c) thekaisoo, eunchasdiary