KriscassoDayImagine

You hold the chocolate tight against your chest and took a deep breath. Making a homemade chocolate was already hard but then the thought of giving it to him made you more nervous. You already taste the chocolate, it taste normal but your devious mind isn’t giving you any break.

Millions of possibility crossed through your head and none of them are positive. You even thought about saying that you made a little too much but in your heart, you knew you wanted to tell the truth but the thing is what will happen.

Truth can be hurtful sometimes.

“Yo!”

You shoved the chocolate back into your bag and faced Kris. “H-Hi.” You shuttered stupidly, already showing the fact that you’re hiding something. “You’re weird today.” Kris muttered. “I’m fine!” you yelled out and Kris stunned, took a step back before eyeing your bag.

He noticed you had one of your hand inside the bag, without any hesitation he grabbed the bag away from you. He pulled out the chocolate from the bag and grinned. “Oh.” He smiled while you nervously sat on your chair.

“I guess someone remember my birthday.” He teased. “Who said it’s for you?” “The chocolate? It said right here, for Kris.” Kris laughed while you groaned in irritation. How can something sweet can be turned into a laughing matter to him?

“Are you confessing your love to me?”
“No.”
“Yes.”
“No.”
“You know liars go to hell right?”

He opened the chocolate before popping one in his mouth. “Now that I ate your chocolate, that makes you my girlfriend.” He winked then kissed you cheek. “Make me more tomorrow and the day after.” 

(c)EXOmagine