Sehun~ Oh Se Hun

1. In elementary school, Sehun’s homeroom teacher was talking about the movie, “The King and the Clown.” He said that Sehun would make a nice Gonggil (Lee Junki’s role in the movie) because he’s the class clown and he’s really pretty like a girl.

2. Sehun, as a grade schooler, also went into the girl’s bathroom because he was curious about the graffiti. He had a friend on look-out and acted like he was filming a one-man spy movie.

3. At one fan signing, a fan asked Sehun to attach “-nim” (“-nim” is sort of like a honorific?) to her name. Sehun misheard her and wrote her name as “Mimi.”

4. The Korean fans really can’t tell how Sehun’s actual personality is like because he acts so differently all the time at different fan signings. One moment, he’s doing “bbuing-bbuing” and another moment, he’s “coldly” refusing to answer questions fans write on post-its. One moment he’s eye-smiling at a noona fan and another moment, he doesn’t draw a heart for one fan when all the other members did.  Fans just concluded that Sehun’s 4D. (haha XD)

5. At the hi-touch fan event, a fan shouted “Sehun-ah, I love you!” right in his face. Sehun was quiet for a split second and then shouted “Wahhh!” right back at her. He gave her three high-fives in a row, and when she was about to move on to the next member, he grabbed onto one of her fingers and said “Thank you.” The fan couldn’t sleep that night. (JUSEYO! SINO BANG HINDI MAKAKATULOG?!!!)

6. A fan asked Sehun at a fan signing, “Sehun-ah, do you want to go out with me?” Sehun smiled and replied, “I heard you say that to all the other members too.”

7. Sehun was first scouted by SM agent when he was having lunch with his friends. He said he had to runaway for thirty minutes because he was a bit scared of the agent.

8. The members joked that most people don’t believe if Sehun is the maknae (youngest member) of the group because of his appearance. They also revealed that although Sehun looks ‘cold’, he’s actually a funny person and loves to pull a prank.

9.  Fans spotted them (Sehun and Suho) hanging out together a few times from biking in Han River to watching movie in the cinema.

10. In his fanboard replies, Sehun said that he loves sushi and spicy food.

11. Sehun is nicknamed “Oh Mi Ja” by his fans because he’s still a minor. But recently in the fanboard replies he said he doesn’t want to be called “Oh Mi Ja” anymore because he’s no longer a minor.

12. When it was Sehun’s turn for a photo shoot, the members stood in a line and watched him. Sehun told them “Hyungs, go away!”.

13. Sehun likes chocolate flavored bubble tea.

14. One action that a noona does that makes him the most happiest is calling his name.

15. Sehun does not like it when he is called cute. He wants to hear that he is handsome.

16. Sehun likes noona fans because they call him like "seeeehuuuunnaaaa....." (hindi nya ako noona... pero same age kami XD haha)

17. Sehun wants noona fans to stop calling him oppa.

18. [RUMOR] Sehun does have a small liking to Luhan that he can’t control

but Luhan purely cares for him as a little brother, nothing more. (HUNHAN PA RIN!! XD HAHA )

(c)