When a flying cockroach came to their dorm

Chanyeol: Baek-baek! *waves the cockroach in Baekhyun's face* This is plastic, right? /derp smile/

Baekhyun: Oh shit! Stop that Yeollie. As you can see it's even moving! *flips hair*

Tao: OMO. Kris gege~ give me my wushu stick! Hurry! *kills the insect with no mercy* WHY ARE YOU IN MY GUCCI BAG?!

Suho: As the guardian of EXO, I command you to leave our dorm this instance! *faints when the cockroach lands on his shirt*

Xiumin: Is this edible? Maybe I could eat it with my Baozi. *goes to kitchen*

Kris: What the heck is this dirty little creature doing here?! SUHO I TOLD YOU TO CLEAN THE DORM!

Kai: Oh Fuck! Please, I know I'm fucking hot but you're too small for me.

D.O: O_O DON'T GO TO THE KITCHEN! I'M DONE CLEANING THERE!

Sehun: Lulu-hyung's here to kill you, you dirty peasant! W-wait! Lu where are you going?!

Luhan: You know Sehunnie, a man like me should be hanging outside. Call me when you're done with that. *runs as fast as he can*

Lay: What are you? *holds the cockroach* Duizhang, Suho-hyung, can I pet it?

Chen: *catch the cockroach and cuts its wings* You're a flying cockroach no more. *Throws it to other members*

EXO: 'Fuck Chen-Chen!' 'KYAAAAA~' *And Suho fainted again*

(c)ELFangelPetal