FACTS 5 (Luhan)

Luhan freaked out when he saw Donald Duck in Disneyland when EXO were in L.A. He even called Donald Duck as "hyung".

Luhan once sat on a plushie and when he realized it he yelled and started shouting stuff like:" Son are you okay? Why are you so flat now? Hang on there!" and after messing it up for a while, he was satisfied and said:" Now that's my son. Good job!"

Luhan likes to hide snacks in his roommate's hat then laugh like crazy when they can't find it. The other members never understand why he does it.

One EXO-M member accidentally sat on Luhan's Rubix cube and broke it. When Luhan saw that, he kept chanting "Lu, you're a man." for quite a while.

Luhan once told Lay a scary story but in the end he was the one who couldn't sleep.

Luhan is the songwriter of the song "Don't Go". He wrote this during his pre-debut days.

Luhan often says "If you feel sad, you can tell me and I can help you solve it.".

Once Xiumin and Luhan finished practiced early, so they were hiding next to the practice room entrance, wanting to scare Kris. But instead, the result was that he suddenly came out and scared Xiumin and Luhan instead.

Luhan's most embarassing moment was at the airport, he crashed into the glass door because he was too immersed in a conversation with Lay and didn't see it coming.

(c)limkailee

Ang weirdo ni Lulu! Haha nakakainlove lalo <3