FACTS 7

Kris once attempt to avoid practice and ended up hiding at Tao's closet and no one actually found him for 3 days.

Tao sometimes wanted to tease the manager, but his Korea isn't good enough.

Sehun stopped believing in Santa at the age of 5.

Chen is very stubborn and he must get everything he wants.

Sehun is scared of crossing the road alone so he always hold hands with Suho or the other members.

Lay said that his friends used to call him "Da Tou", when means big head in Chinese.

Tao will become interested in a girl that shows no interest towards him.

(shems!! kyaaaa~ hahaha parang anime chuchu plot lang <3)

Suho goes to bed early because he believes it is still possible for a man to keep growing when he's under 30 and if he sleeps early.

When Tao was 16, he got a job at Starbucks but not to earn money for himself, he wanted to be able to buy things for his parents.

When Chen was in 6th grade, there was a girl that he liked so he wanted to sing a song for her. He never got the chance because she transferred school and that's how he got interested in singing.

Kai would like to receive handmade chocolate for Valentine's Day.

Sehun once got up from his seat during a fansign event, took an album, waited in line with the fans and went up to Luhan and said "Oppa, I'm your fan.". And Luhan laughed happily.

(sarap sipain ng hunhan. kinikilig ako >___<)

Kyungsoo really wanted to learn how to stop making his eyes popping out.

 (c)limkailee