FACTS 6

D.O was sent to the hospital during MAMA 2013 because he hurt his ankle during the performance and before he was sent to the hospital he told the members that if they won and the members let Suho cry again, all of them are not getting to eat for a month.

Xiumin's mother told him not to stand beside Kris or Tao because that would make him look shorter.

(aww XDD)

D.O once said that he wanted to be the hair stylist or designer for EXO but the other members just answered him saying "No, thanks."

Kris doesn't like it when people say he had undergo plastic surgery because his beauty is natural. Once he responded to a rumour of him getting plastic surgery by posting a childhood photo in a social networking site.

Baekhyun has a weird habit of wearing socks to bed so that he can sleep well.

Tao's Korean was not good at first so when he greeted Xiumin in the studio, he accidentally greeted Xiumin with "Hello oppa.". Same goes to Baekhyun when he wanted to tell him they were both Taurus but ended up saying they were both beef.

During trainee days, Suho wore a sweater that a fan gave him really often.

Kris once sleeptalked about what type of apple was tasty and what type of apple wasn't.

(whut... -__-)

Chanyeol doesn't want to get his ears pierced because he thinks that he will stand out more.

Kai sleeps like a dead log, he wouldn't even notice if you threw him off the balcony.

Baekhyun sometimes get woken up by the noises he makes while sleeping.

Kris's real height is 190 cm. But SM lowered it in their profiles to create a smaller contrast between the members.

(weh?!!! totoo ba ituuu? XD huweit lang diba natangkaran na ni Sehun si Kris saka Chanyeol? o hindi pa. 190?!!! SHEMS 152 LANG AKO GEHBYE -__- TT____TT)

(c)limkailee