A hot Movie (not smut)

You looked in the mirror, satisfied. You and Ash are going out to the movies, and let's just say, you were looking hot. You were dressed in a tight little black dress which showed off all your curves, your hair was tied up in a ponytail, and you had done a smokey eye. 

You heard the door to your bedroom open, and someone's breath hitched. When you turned around, you saw your gorgeous girlfriend/date. When you saw where her eyes where, you started smirking. She was checking you out, with completely widened eyes. 

"Ready to go?" You asked in an innocent tone, that you knew where driving her insane.

****

   All the way to the movies, Ashley couldn't keep her hands to herself. You knew all the pap's, definitely got pictures of her hands on you ass. 

You are now sitting in your seats, to see 'Friends With Benefits'. You and Ash had bought one coca cola (not sponsored), and some popcorn to share.

One of the sex scenes suddenly popped up, and you peeked over at Ash, who looked quite uncomfortable. You decided to tease her a little bit. You slowly put your hand on her thigh to make her think it was just a "cute gesture." You then started rubbing the inner of her thigh, her eyes almost popping out of her sockets. You put two fingers in her sweats, and on her laced panties, making her slightly jump.

"No sounds." You whispered in her ear, her, looking at you terrified. 

Let's just say you were never allowed to be in the movies again;)

(Ayee my friends, thanks for reading! IF YOU WANT, PLEASE DM ME A REQUEST IF YOU WANT A SPECIFIC HALSEY IMAGINE! I DON'T DO ANY PERSONALS, BUT JUST COME WITH AN IDEA WITH AN IMAGINE AND I'LL 99% DO IT, DON'T BE AFRAID;) 

STAY GAY LOVE<33)