Bff's but secretly lovin' each other

(WARNING: i'm a dIRTY MOTHERFUCKER DONT JUDGE ME (btw some of you guys are literally sexting me lol, i love your DM's but you neeD TO FIND YOUR CHILL)

Requested?: Yas:-))

"You know you love me, I know you care

Just -" You wake up to the baby voice of Justin Bieber, and a girl voice singing in the background. You open your eyes and look at the time, on your bedside table. 06:41. Sighing, you stand up whilst adjusting your PJ'. You walk downstairs, the music getting louder with each step you take.

"When i was 13, i had my first loveee -" You step into the kitchen, looking at your best friend's back. She stole your oversized shirt (you always buy oversize because they're comfy), and you can't help but notice how it was so close to revealing her bottom.  

"Morning." You say in your raspy morning voice. She turns around, looking startled.

"Fucking hell Y/N, why do you always have to sneak up on me like that?" You laugh at her pouting face, finally paying attention to the delicious smell snooping it's way up your nostrils.

"Mhh, what' you making?" You ask walking closer to her, making her turn her back again. She looked so beautiful in your shirt, she always makes you turned on but - there was something about her today, that stood out.

Ashley's POV:

Goddammit why does her voice have to be so fucking hot? Snap out of it Ashley, she's your friend nothing more. You would just mess it all up, since she's your roommate.

"Uh-nothing special, just some pancakes and scrambled eggs..." I stutter, flipping the pancake. I look behind me, since she didn't make a sound, and thought i noticed her checking me out. Stop it Ash, you're just delusional.

"You look really good in my shirt babe." What? Did she just call me?.. - i didn't even get to finish my thoughts since hands, suddenly gripped my hips. I gasp, not having the balls to look behind me, in her eyes.

"Why so quiet today baby?" She asks, her breath hot against my ear.

"I-i'm-" As i was about to say something, Y/N flips me around and lifts me onto the kitchen counter. 

"You're what?" She's so close, her eyes dark.

"What a-are you doing? You're my friend, you shouldn't be doin-" As i mention 'friend' her eyes got even darker (if that's even possible), and her lips closed the little gap onto mine. Shocked and not knowing what to do i finally let myself go, kissing her back. Her lips were moving passionate, but also aggressively. I could feel her trying to put her tongue in my mouth, but i denied her allowance, teasing her. Her hands were quick to find my ass, and she lightly smacked making me gasp, giving her the allowance she craved. She was making me more and more wet every minute. She moaned into my mouth and i pulled away from our little make out session, since breathing became difficult.

"Horny this morning, huh?" I asked, my hands running trough her hair. 

"You think that's funny? Teasing me?" She looked up at me with lustful eyes, and before i knew it, her hands found my clit. I gave out a moan, closing my eyes.

"Oh, kitten isn't wearing any underwear? Fuck, i knew you weren't all innocent." Her dirty talking would be enough to make me scream for weeks at a time. She grabbed both my legs putting them up onto the kitchen counter, completely exposing me to her. 

"Damn babe..." One of her fingers found her way inside me, making me scream out her name. My hands found the table, supporting my upper body before i collapsed. She applied one more finger, me almost cumming right then and there.

"Holy fuck, you're so tight and wet baby. Who's this for huh? Who made you this wet?" I tried using words but that wasn't to much use, since i could barely focus.

"Y-you, you made m - oh god right there Y/N!" I started trembling, feeling a knot in my stomach. I came over her fingers, making her look up at me.

"Goddamn Ash, look who made a mess of themselves. Best clean it up." Her fingers found their way to my mouth, making me suck her fingers. I moan, looking her straight in the eyes. That was the moment we realized, we loved one anothe-

"Wait do you smell something burning?" Y/N asks, looking at me with a scrunched up face. The fire alarm suddenly starts, making my ears hurt.

"Oh fuck, the pancakes!" I yell, climbing down from the counter.  

(A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I'M MAKING A CAMILA CABELLO FANFIC, AND IM WRITING A BOOK! yEAH LIKE, A REAL BOOK!! MY MOM IS HELPING ME, BUT ITS PROBABLY ONLY GONNA GET RELEASED IN MY COUNTRY...

But if any of you have a request to what you wanna read in my 'Halsey imagines' request away! I still have a few that i have to write, but they will soon be out as well; -) And if you don't wanna request anything and you're just lonely like me, just write hi (is it hi or hey?) and we'll talk!! I ALWAYS ANSWER!!!69

STAY GAY LOVE)