Psychopath

(WARNING: THIS SH*T IS SEXUAL AND THERE'S SWEARING JUST FOR YOUR INFORMATION Y'KNOW!! BTW not my gif, so credit to the owner:))

Fuck this shit, you thought to yourself.

You've been stuck in this mental asylum for years. So long ago that you've even lost count. You got put in here at a very young age, it may or may not have been because you killed your mom. It was an accident thought. Everyone just thought you were insane because of what happened.

You're sitting in the cafeteria the asylum has, eating shit "food". You're placed alone at a table in the corner since everyone in here is well... insane. You look down onto your plate. Beans and potatoes... again

You got broken out of your thoughts as you heard the big doors open up into the cafeteria. Coming inside was a beautiful blue haired girl, with a guard walking behind her. She looked like she had been in a fight, since her left eye was almost as blue as her hair. As she walked down the floor of the cafeteria she looked over at you. Her piercing hazel eyes looked straight into yours, a smirk slowly plastering onto her carved-by-god-like face. She was scary, yet intimidating. 

The guard behind her almost threw her into the chair at the table behind you. She got put the same disgusting food in front of her as well. You almost laughed at the look on her face, as she got put the food in front of her. You turned around in your seat again, and picked your fork up. You started picking on your food, but you didn't dare to eat any of it. The in tire time this occurred, you felt the same scary piercing eyes in the back of your neck. 

"You're hot." You heard a rusty voice say behind you. You turned around, looking at the strange girl who looked back at you.

"Thanks, i guess." You said chuckling nervously. She didn't show any emotion on her face, other than the tiny glint of lust in her eyes.

                                                    '***********Later in the evening.***********'

You're laying on your bed in your cell room, staring up at the ceiling. I mean there's nothing else to do, you thought to yourself. You heard the lock in your cell door turn, and the door creaked open slowly. 

"Shower time." In came an grumpy old woman, who didn't look to happy to be here. When you have to shower in a mental asylum, you go two at the time, the same gender of course. The people in here are so fucking homophobic it's scary.

You followed the lady out the door, and into the shower room. The guards here doesn't follow you inside because of your own privacy, but there's still cameras in the bathing rooms (even though the guards rarely check them). The lady closed the door behind you, and you were meet with a room full of steam and showers. You stripped out of all your clothes as fast as you could since the guards put a timer on, so you only have about 15 minutes. 

"Well, hello there." You heard a recognizable raspy voice. You turned your body around, kinda' scared of being in the same room as her.

"H-hi." You said and walked over to one of the open showers, not daring to look at her. You turned the water on and let it heat up your cold body. The place was silent, besides the shower running. You suddenly felt warm hands run up your stomach and a body standing behind you. You gasped as you felt one of the hands run down to your heat. You've never felt anything like that before, i mean you've been in here since you were like 9! You were the queen of virgins, since you've never even kissed any guy but.. something about a girl just made your body all hot and sweaty.

The body behind you turned you around and you saw the beautiful, yet destroyed face you saw earlier. You had never been inside the same room as another naked woman, and you just couldn't describe the feeling. The smirk on her face grew as she saw the face you made, when her fingers left contact with your heat. 

"You're so hot." She said again, her voice making shivers grow on your entire body. Out of no where, you felt something soft yet rough on you lips. You kissed back roughly, never having experienced such excitement before. Her hands found your ass and she lifted your body off of the ground. You slung your legs around her hips and a moan made itself way out of your throat. Her cocky smirk grew back on her face, and she let go of your legs. 

Her eyes stayed on yours as she went down onto her knees. She took both of your legs and this time the slung them around her neck onto her shoulders. You had to steady yourself on the wall behind you since you could barely stand, with her face in between your legs. 

Her fingers suddenly found your heat and you moaned again. This time she made it rougher though as she put one finger inside of you and started licking up and down. Her hands found your ass and she squeezed so tight, you think it's gonna leave a bruise. Your stomach became tighter and tighter for some reason and when you looked down at her you noticed she was looking back at you. As your screams started to fill out the room, and her being a moaning mess underneath you, out of no where you heard the door into the shower room open and you moans stopped.

"What the-"

(A/N: SO THIS CHAPTER CLEARLY WON THE "COMPETITION". But i'll upload 'friends with benefits' as soon as you guys want me too; - ) Do you guys make noses on your smileys? Idk i guess i'm fucking weird: - 0 Did you like this chapter?? I LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK IT HELPS ME GOING!!

sTAY GAY LOVES<33)