"You'll be begging for me to stop."

(WARNING: A LITTLE DIRTY SO IF YOU ARE 12 YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE READING THIS. But if you actually are 12 and reading this, then don't tell your parents i wrote it ok? ENJOY!!)

You walked into your apartment after a.. quite sexual photoshoot. You knew Ash didn't like when you posed sexual for a picture, especially not with a man. But you're one of the most famous pop stars on earth, so you didn't really have a choice. 

As soon as you walked in, you heard Ashley's angry footsteps. When you saw her coming down the stairs you only sighed. Another argument, coming right up

"Look, i'm sorry. My manager-" You felt her lips crashing onto yours, in an angry, yet loving way. Well, it surely wasn't what you expected

After a good 3 minutes of making out, her lips left yours. You looked her up and down and noticed, she was in nothing but her black lace underwear. "Enjoying the view?" You heard her beautiful soothing voice ask you. Your eyes finally met hers

"Well... i'm not disappointed.." you said making yourself laugh, but earning a small slap on the arm from her. "Ouch. You're gonna regret doing that." You stated smirking, even though it didn't really hurt.

You picked her up from under her thighs, smacking your lips on hers yet again. You then found a wall, which her back made contact with. You kissed each others lips, like you hadn't had water in weeks. 

Your tongue desperately tried getting into her mouth, but the struggle was to no use. Your hands settled on her ass and gave it a smack, which made her gasp and open her mouth. You smiled into the kiss as you got what you wanted. But now Ashley decided she wanted control. 

You felt her legs hit the ground and she pushed you back on the couch, her mouth never leaving yours. She straddled your hips and put you hand above your head. You felt her hips grind into yours and you moaned slightly, letting her know she was doing something right. 

Her hands and lips left yours for a moment, only to take your clothes of, leaving you in nothing but your underwear. You pecked her lips and unclasped her bra, seeing as she was still on top of you. God, you could cum just at the sight of her. Your hands found her "downstairs", as you started stoking her clit over her underwear. She moaned you name

"Oh my god Y/N, you have no idea how bad i want you right now." She said, in an almost whisper. You smirked and kissed down her neck to her boobs. You found her sweet spot and she moaned your name once again. Then she became tired of you taking control.

She looked down in your eyes, and started going lower and lower down your stomach, keeping eye contact. As she reached your underwear, she smirked and said

"Y'know... you'll be begging for me to stop once i begin baby girl." Once the words left her mouth you just groaned, feeling weak in the knees.

"I would never beg you to stop though." You said through gritted teeth, just waiting for her to do something.

"Is that a challenge?" She asked, pulling your laced panties down with her teeth. 

(A/N: DID YOU ENJOY IT? WHAT KIND OF IMAGINES WOULD YOU WANT TO READ? LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENT SECTION, PRETTY PLEASE?

Hope you enjoyed! 

STAY GAY!!<3)