"You really want a punishment kitten?"

(WARNING: Dom!Ash, spanking, cursing, and a lot of jealously. Get your holy water ready!

Requested: Hi my name is Maddison and I was wondering if you could write one where it's me and Ashley and we are hosting a party when someone (whoever you choose) shows up and tries hitting on me and Ashley gets jealous and then she sends everyone home. I'm not good at coming up with smut so could you do that part?

A/N: Remember i don't do personal imagines! So this is still in 'Y/N's POV'. Enjoy<3

Word count: 1439)

Selena-fucking-Gomez. 

Literally, your biggest inspiration. You've looked up to her, since your child days.

You and your lovely girlfriend: Ashley, have been planning this party for months now. Inviting every friend in - and out of town. You've had multiple chances getting to speak to Selena, since her and Ash are good friends, but you've just never had the guts to. But since you are one of the host's for this party tonight, you didn't really have a chance. It's not that you have a crush on her, you've just always looked up to her.

"Y/N? Can you help Stefan prepare the food table please?" You look up at Ash, finally coming out of your own little world. You nod your head at her, looking around. The two of you have rented a GIANT beach house, people scattering all around, helping you get everything ready. You walk over to a box full of food, figuring you might as well help.

**hours later**

"Shot, shot, shot!" You heard people roar, over the loud music. It had started out as a gentle party, people were actually behaving themselves, but then everyone starting drinking big amounts of alcohol and making out in the backyard. 

You look around anxiously, not really good with big crowds. You fiddle with the red cub, filled with alcohol, shifting your feet.

"Sorry, Y/N? Hey," you turn around fast, feeling a small hand tugging your wrist. You whole body immediately turns stiff. 

"Selena? Oh-yeah hey, what's up?" you ask, trying to play it cool. This is your moment Y/N, don't fuck it up.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to dance? You're looking a little lonely..." she chuckled, looking you up and down. Now that she mentions it, where is Ashley? You haven't seen her since she asked you to do the table. You look curiously around the room, but only seeing Zac Efron dance against every other person. You smile, now looking at Sel again.

"I would love to," you inform her, taking your hand in hers. She drags you onto the dance floor, already doing small movements. Your body starts moving, following the music. Your back now against Selena's front, arms in the air, and heavy breathing. She laughs, playfully grabbing your hips and swinging her own to the beat of the song. 

"You wanna go somewhere else? It's really loud in here," Selena yells over the music, turning you around. Your faces really close, and it was obvious she wanted to kiss you, the way she was looking from your eyes to your lips. Damn, she drank a lot.  

"You know, you look really good in that dress. Red looks sexy on you," you laugh at her statement, feeling kinda honored that Selena Gomez is flirting with you. Though you would never in your life betray Ashley, no matter the circumstances. 

Ashley's POV:

  "You know, you look really good in that dress. Red looks sexy on you," standing not far from Y/N and Sel, I've heard their entire conversation. You can consider it creepy, i'll just see it as protecting my girlfriend. MGK at my side, talking while taking big gulps of his drink, and smoking his marijuana. I haven't really listened to a word he said, since i was too into my girl's conversation with one of my best friends. That final comment Selena added, drove me over the edge, making me tumble over to the DJ.