I hate you, I føck you

(WARNING: I like vagina, and if you're triggered by sex, then da fuk u doin 'ere mate?:)

Requested?: Fuck yah

Word count: 1483)

Hatin' someone your mother loves is a hard thing, especially when you have to go to their house all the time. You see, your mothers best friend was your enemy's mother. There was nothing worse than having to go to her house, and that was exactly what you had to do today.

Ashley have always been a constant bully, and a flirt. Of course, she's one of the jocks as well. You knew she has had a thing for you from the start, and every time you told her you wasn't interested in banging her, she became more than pissed. And a mad Ashley may be a hot Ashley, but it isn't a nice Ashley that's for sure. 

But of course you were actually interested in banging her, just... not like that. You have always had some sort of feelings for her, a feeling that can't be described. As soon as you put all the teasing aside, she was perfect. Even all her imperfections, she made those perfect. It made you so fucking frustrated. 

"Y/N! Get your ass down here, we're going to the Frangipane's!" You scanned your outfit once more and nodded, more to yourself than anybody, since you were alone in your room. You are wearing a baby-pink silk dress (with no bra) that your mom suggested you'd wear. You sighed, not feeling comfortable at all but went with it anyway. Turning around, running down the stairs to get your bag. 

"Wow, you look stunning." You smiled at your mom and sister, and went outside to the car. You drove all the way, since your mother don't have a licence and your sister isn't of age. You frowned when you saw the big house, come in sight.

"Quit your frowning Y/N. It's gonna be fun! Ashley's parents love you anyway, i don't understand the problem?" You never told your mom about the fact that 'Ashley' was the bully you've always talked about so much. You just didn't wanna mention her name, since you were afraid it would ruin your mom's friendship with her mom. 

"You don't need to understand mom. Just.. leave it alone." 

You arrived at her house, and ya'll stepped out of the car. You pulled down your dress, trying to lighten up. Your mom knocked at the door, her actions making you hide behind her. The door opened, revealing Ashley's smiling mom. Your sister and mom said their hello's, leaving you last. 

"Hello mrs. Frangipane!" You said, acting all exited. 

"Hey Y/N! You look so amazing. I bet Ash is gonna like the dress. Oh by the way, she's still in her room! She said something about still getting ready, but you can just go up there now." She smiled at you, having her arms around you the entire time. You looked over at your mom, kinda asking her if you 'had to go' with your eyes. She glared at you, looking up the stairs to Ashley's room, then glaring at you again. You sighed, making your way upstairs. 

You looked at all the paintings and noticed there was a lot of naked women, were 'Ashley' was written at the corner of the painting. You smiled, thinking about how typical it was for her to paint naked women. 

Your thoughts were interrupted by a quiet moan. Your head shot up and your legs made you walk over to Ashley's door, putting an ear so close to it that it almost touched the door. The moans became louder and louder, and you thought about all the possible things that could be happening in there right now. 

Was she watching porn?! Or even worse, maybe she had a girl over and that's why she told her mom that she ''wasn't ready yet''. 

You felt sad about the thought of her sleeping with another girl 'but you, but you suddenly heard a familiar name being moaned.