Under the table

(WARNING: Just her casually fingering you in public, y'know no biggie.

Request: In your story can you do one where Ashley and you go out to dinner and Ashley fucks her under the table. Or anywhere in public idc

Word count: 1185)

One long, frustrating day. You've done nothing but writing essays and solving math problems, 8 hours straight. Ashley on the other hand, have just been chilling, since she just came home from tour a couple days ago. Tonight, is the night you have to meet Ashley's parents for the first time. She has already met yours plenty of times, but somehow, you never actually got to meet hers. Almost 1 year into the relationship, and it amazes you how you still haven't met her parents. 

"You ready bab-fuck," you hear your girlfriend say from behind you, and you already know what she's looking at. Tonight, you chose to wear not too inappropriate clothes, but it wasn't totally innocent either. 

You are wearing a mid-thigh red skater skirt, and a matching loose crop top, your black heels making your calves look amazing. You knew this was Ashley's favorite, and she usually cant keep her hands to herself when you're wearing this. But you don't care, you like the outfit, and honestly don't mind her checking you out now and then.

"I'm ready." You say walking past her, making sure to swing your hips. You hear her groan loudly, and you turn your head, smiling.

"What's wrong Ash?" You ask, blinking at her with your most innocent gaze.

"You just had to put that on, didn't you? You know what that does to me," She grabs your hips, making you gasp and giggle.

"I don't know what you're talking about." You say, wiggling out of her grip on you, and walking to your car. She follows behind you like a lost puppy, being quick to open your door. 

On the way to the restaurant, you couldn't help but stare at her beautiful features. The way she clenches her jaw, biting her lip and rubbing her hands on the steering wheel, makes you shamelessly turned on. You lick your lips, and as soon as she looks back at you, you look away again.

"What's wrong darling?" She smirks, her gaze lingering on you for a while before turning back to the road. You keep staring at her as she attempts to light a cigarette with her lighter, but it seems to be out of gas. You chuckle slightly, finding your own.

"Here," you light her cigarette, watching it dangle between her red lips. God, you want those lips a whole other place right now. She nods at you, giving you a silent 'thank you', as she puffs out the smoke.

 Since you still have about 10 minutes in the car, you decide to tease a little. You gently lay your hand on her knee, stroking it a little. She just keeps staring at the road, as your hand creeps further up her thigh. You unbuckle her pants, the only thing heard. She draws in a sharp breath, finally looking at you with wide eyes.

"What do you think you're doing?" She asks, trying to block out your hand. You shrug, pulling down her sipper. As you were just about to glide your hand down her pants, you notice the car stops. You look out the window seeing Ashley's parents, and you quickly remove your hand from her pants, hoping they didn't catch onto your little act. You both walk out the car, and you start feeling nervous. What if they didn't like you? Would they tell her not to see you anymore?

You approach them and almost immediately, get's pulled into a hug by both of them.

"Y/N! It's so good to finally meet you. Ashley never stops rambling about you on the phone-" Ash clears her throat and holds the door open to the restaurant, begging her mother with her eyes, to stop. You chuckle over her childishness, and you all walk in, taking a seat at a big table. You notice that it is quite long, so you and Ash are sitting at the end and her parents at the other.

You all order food, and her parent's start asking you questions.

"So Y/N, what do you do at the moment?" Her mom asks, looking at you curiously. You were just about to answer, but you choke on your food when you feel Ashley's hand, on your inner thigh. Your cough fills the restaurant, and everyone looks at you, concerned. You turn your head to the side, shaking your head at Ash whilst glaring.

"I'm fine, I'm fine..." You reassure everyone, only being able to focus on her hand going closer to your center. Thinking about it now, wearing a skirt and no underwear probably wasn't the best idea.

"Uhm... I'm just y'know, studying right now so, y-yeah..." You stutter, as you feel her cold fingers running over your sensitive spot. Ash rubbing slowly, but somehow, still eating as if nothing is happening. 

"Is kitten afraid of being caught? You do know what happens when you tease me, right?" Ashley whispers in my ear, so only you can hear.

"This happens." She enters a finger, and you jump slightly. Ashley's mom and dad looks up at you, looking at you with big eyes.

"Are you okay Y/N? You look kinda sweaty? You aren't sick, are you?" Her dad asks 3 questions at once, and as you're about to answer, Ashley interrupts you once again.

"Yeah, you look really hot. Like, as in, sweaty." She smirks, adding another finger. You gulp, grabbing onto the table.

"Don't worry, this food just tastes really delicious." You you say, looking down at your full plate of food. Ashley adds another fingers, going faster, whilst still rubbing against your clit.

"You look even more delicious. God, I miss tasting you kitten." Ash whispers, kissing your forehead, as if she was just saying something sweet as any other sane person would do. You grab a bite of food and letting out a big moan, but not because of the taste. Her parents look at you questioningly again, and you point down to your plate and make a big thumbs up, nervously sweating. Her fingers go faster than the speed of light now, and you feel as if you're going to explode. 

"Is my little princess gonna come for me? In this restaurant? Never knew kitten was so dirty." She looks at you, waiting patiently for you to come. You look up at her parents, seeing them being in a very engaged conversation with each other, you figure this is your chance. Your face is scrunched up with pleasure, so you put it in the crook of her neck, breathing heavily. You feel the knot in you stomach, and tighten around her fingers.

"Fuck," you hear her mutter, wanting nothing more than to just take you home and fuck you. You come all over her fingers, slamming your hand over your mouth to prevent yourself from screaming her name. Still panting heavily, you try sitting up straight.

"Just wait till we get home princess. I'm not done with you." She whispers firmly, smiling at her parents innocently. You couldn't be more exited to get home.

(A/N: This was fun to write:-) If you wanna talk, or if you have any request's DM me!! It's always open, so please don't be shy:))

STAY GAY LOVES<3)