Threesome with ruby

(WARNING: This is really dirty, seriously i need to wash my hands

(WARNING: This is really dirty, seriously i need to wash my hands. READ ON YOUR OWN RISK BC MY ROOM JUST BECAME RLY HAWT;)!!

Requested? HELL YAH)

You look out at the crowd of the club. So many people. So many people came to watch Ruby DJ, and party of course. You look over at ruby and your mind goes wild with emotions. Your manager had told you it'd be a good idea to be seen with Ruby, because of the media and stuff. You made songs and stuff, it weren't anything too big. Only a couple million people followed you, which you were thankful for.

"Y/N can you get us a beer?" Your eyes focus again, and you nod telling Ruby you'd be right back. You run backstage, no people to be seen there. You could barely hear Ruby's skillful hands play the DJ pult anymore. 

You straighten your red tight dress, and grab two beers from the mini fridge. Running back to the "stage" while looking at your phone, stumbling in your stilettos. You open Instagram, deciding on filming a video of the crowd and Ruby. The first thing popping up on Insta was a video from a musician named 'Halsey'. You clicked on the video, and it showed her being at the same event as you. You didn't really know much 'bout her other than she had some nice music. You knew Ruby had met her before so when you reached her, you told her.

"Hey Ruby? Did you know Halsey is here as well?" You yelled over the loud music. She looked at you, scanning you from head to toe for the 500th time today. Smirking she grabbed the beer from your hand. 

"I haven't checked my phone for a while. Should i announce her presence for the people?" Ruby ashed, her thick Australian accent showing. Simply hearing her voice, made a shiver run down your spine. 

"I mean, if you want too..." You say, a big smile on you face. She didn't think twice, and turned to the microphone next to the pult. 

"Y'all doing fine tonight, or what?! Listen, i have some news for you. A very special person is in the crowd tonight. Can i get Ashley Frangipane up here?!" Ruby yelled into the mic, looking 'round the crowd. You looked around as well, trying to see if 'Ashley' which apparently was her real name, was around here. You saw a tall, short haired, blonde girl step onto the stage with the help from security. You smiled, recognizing the face from her Instagram pictures. 

"Heyy!" She yelled over the loud music, all the people from the club cheering louder. She walked over to you and took your hand, shaking it. 

"I'm Ashley, but you can call me whatever you want." She winked at you, walking over to Ruby giving her a 'bro-hug' as Ruby always calls it. Smooth. Security came over to Ruby giving her a pricey champagne, and walking off again.

"Who's ready to get freakkyy?!" She yelled into the mic, opening the champagne, making it spill everywhere. She took a big gulp of it and handed it over to Ash and then you. The crowd started cheering while you drank. You thought about how to make the people cheer even more. You decided on doing a stupid thing. You stopped drinking of the almost empty bottle, and started pouring all over your chest.