Chapter 4

Harry's never been excited to go to school, especially on a Monday. But after texting Louis throughout Sunday, discussing different bands and several music festivals that Louis' been to, Harry couldn't wait to be around him again if he's being honest. Walking with Liam to literature Harry heard Louis' familiar voice that immediately brought a smile to his face. "Harry Styles!" He said happily when Harry came through the door. "Louis Tomlinson!" Harry joked back, hoping not too many people were starting at them.

Liam was smirking behind Harry as they sat down, Harry had been in this class long enough to know where his seat is on his own. "Did you get a chance to listen to Ed Sheeran's Multiply album? Or some of it at least?" Louis asked once Harry was settled. "I listed to all of it actually." Louis raised his eyebrows in surprisement, "Really?" "Yeah, he's pretty talented." "I'm glad you say that Harry Styles, because..." Louis trailed off as he picked up his backpack, "I got these from my mum a little while ago but you see, I've been unfortunate to find myself without anyone to go with."

He found what he was looking for, pulling out two Ed Sheeran tickets. "Ed's playing at the O2 next Saturday and I would be insulted if you wouldn't join me." Louis smiled wide and Harry wanted to say yes, especially when he heard Louis wiggling the tickets in excitement, but he barely got through a car ride with Louis, how is he to get through a whole concert?

"Um, I um-" "He'll have to ask his mum first!" Liam said quickly after hearing their conversation. Harry turned in his direction away from Louis and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. "Oh yeah I forgot about your mum." Louis chuckled, referring to Anne's protective nature. "No problem. Just text me." Harry knew he was smiling at him so he returned it before the bell rang, signaling for Mrs. Teller to begin her lesson.

*

After class Harry began packing up his things, Liam waiting patiently since his were already all put away. "So Harry," Louis said, "I um, I don't know if you'd be interested but, the football team has practice all this week for the championship on Friday. If you'd want to come, it's normally a good laugh. If you're interested. I dunno." Harry could hear the nervousness in Louis' voice.

He smiled goofily, "Sounds great actually. What time?" "Right after school on the pitch. I'll see you there!" He finished excitingly before squeezing Harry's shoulder and making his way out of the classroom. "Come on lover boy, we'll be late for maths." Liam said as he guided Harry out of the classroom. Once they were in the hall he said, "Okay, why didn't you say no to the concert?" Harry shrugged, "Because I would love to go I just don't know how it would work."

He heard Liam sigh, "Listen Hazz, I haven't known Louis as long as I've known Zayn so I don't know how he would react to the blindness but I think you should just tell him if you really want to go. I mean, if he does have a problem with it then fuck him honestly. He probably won't have a problem with it. And you'll get to spend more time with him." Harry did like the sound of that. He sighed though, "I'll think about it. You just don't know how awful they were in my other schools."

"You're right, I don't, but regardless of what Louis thinks you've got me and Zayn as friends." Harry smiled in his direction. At this point he didn't care about being made fun of or mocked, he honestly just cared about what Louis thought of him too much. "So would you mind coming to Louis' practice with me?" Harry asked once they got to their next class. "That's the other thing I had to talk to you about, my mum is expecting me home right after school but I'm sure Zayn wouldn't mind being your eyes for a little." Harry agreed, as long as he got to spend time with Louis.

*

After school Liam waited with Harry by the main entrance of the school, waiting for Zayn to meet them to take him to the pitch who was more than happy to escort Harry. "Sorry, sorry!" Zayn said as he came running over, "Mr. Lang wasn't too happy with me for leaving without cleaning up on Saturday after the play." "No worries," Liam said, giving him a firm pat on the back, "Thanks for taking Harry, Zayn I really gotta get going." "No problem." Zayn waved him off before he bid Harry a goodbye and set off for his car.