Chapter 18

He groans for probably the fourth time as a hand is pressed to his throbbing forehead. Harry is in Louis' room, unaware of how he got here considering he vaguely remembers passing out in Niall's home. He knows he's in Louis' room because he's memorized the smell of it. Actually, he doesn't remember anything from that night, only counting down with his four friends, then a comfy pillow. One thing is for sure though; Harry should not have drank as much as he did last night. He's never drank before considering his mum watched him like a hawk all his life.

The only thing Harry was wondering right now was where Louis was. He woke up and Louis wasn't there. Harry had to wee pretty bad and he knew Louis' house well but not well enough to trust himself to navigate it on his own. Especially since his head was throbbing to the beat of his heart. He would admit that he had the time of his life last night from what he can remember. It was clear that Harry's never had a normal childhood, but now he gets to have normal teenage years.

Harry groans again and it drowns out the sound of Louis opening his bedroom door balancing two plates of breakfast. He can't help but smile at the younger lad in his bed. He was adorable, even with a hangover honestly. Louis silently closes the door and makes his way over to Harry, setting the breakfast on the nightstand. Harry smells the breakfast before he hears Louis. "Louis?" He immediately kisses Harry instead of voicing that it was him in the room.

Harry doesn't panic for once and kisses back, forgetting all about the throbbing in his head considering he was once again in the presence of the love of his life. Louis pulls away after a moment, "Morning love." He moves some hair out of Harry's face. "Morning." Harry grumbles. "How're you feeling love?" "Uhg." Is all Harry says making Louis chuckle softly. "What happened?" Harry asks as he sits up.

"You passed out like two minutes after midnight-" Harry snorts at himself. "I came back upstairs and fell asleep with you for about an hour but I thought you would be more comfortable somewhere familiar so we came here." Harry rubs his head, "Jeeze, you think I would remember walking here in the freezing cold." "You didn't walk." Louis says nonchalantly as he picks up one of the plates of breakfast that Jay and Dan had made together for the boys.

He puts one in Harry's lap, then puts the fork in his hand before grabbing his own, "Each up love, it'll make you feel better." Harry is too distracted to eat though, "What do you mean I didn't walk? How did I get here then?" Louis shrugged even though Harry can't see him, "I carried you." He was saying it as if it was no big deal but to Harry it was a big deal. "You carried me?" "Yeah." Louis looks up from his eggs to see Harry is staring at him incredulously - well - he was looking past him but he still had a surprised look on his face. "What?"

"You carried me all the way here from Niall's?" "Ni and I neighbors, Hazz." Louis chuckles, "He lives like a hundred feet from here." Harry smiles, "Still, that was really sweet of you." Louis scoffs, "I'm not sweet Hazz. I just care about you." "You're sweet." Harry teases. "Shut up." Louis laughs. "You're a sweetheart. You care about me!" Harry says in a teasing manner. "Shut up and eat." Louis laughs louder. Harry decides to show him mercy and begins eating.

A horrifying realization comes to him when he remembers that he can't recall last night in the slightest. "Louis?" "Yeah love?" "Did I, um... you know, say anything last night?" He needs to know if he accidentally told Louis he loves him. That's definitely not how he wanted to do it. Louis knows what he's talking about but he also knows that Harry wasn't ready to say all the things he's already told him. He hates lying, but it's for Harry's benefit. "Like what?" "Like, anything personal?" Louis pulls his best thinking voice, "Not that I heard."

Harry sighs in relief, "Alright, just wondering. I didn't want to make an ass of myself the first time I drink." "Well you didn't do that love. You were actually a lot of fun." Louis leans up and kisses Harry's forehead. "Do your mum and Dan know what happened last night?" "Nah. I mean, they wouldn't care anyway since we were right next door but I left out the fact that you were hungover when I went downstairs." Harry snorts at himself again. He supposes that his first drinking experience could've gone a lot worse than it had.