Chapter 7

It was no surprise to Anne that Harry had Liam and Zayn over once again to help him pick out something to wear for he and Louis' concert that Saturday. He even had Niall over. Harry was starting to feel like a girl honestly, worrying about what he's going to wear too much. "It'll probably be hot inside the O2 with everyone one else so you should wear a t-shirt." Liam said as he was about to hand Harry a red shirt.

Zayn stopped him though with a long sleeve shirt, "No, even under his jacket he'll be cold. You don't want him shivering the whole time they're walking into the arena." "Yeah but once he's inside he'll be sweating and that'll be worse." Liam argued back. Harry just stood there with only his dark blue jeans on, listening to their bickering. He was starting to think they cared about this night more than he did.

As they kept going back and forth Harry turned in Niall's direction, "Ni, my mum got me this shirt for my birthday, it's a black Ramones t-shirt, can you find it please?" "Sure." Niall cackled, still amused at Liam and Zayn arguing over whether Harry should wear something light or heavy. Harry put his hands in his pockets, and waited until Niall put a shirt in his hands. "Thanks."

He liked this shirt because his mum gave it to him, and it was rather comfortable. He put it on and cleared his throat loudly to catch Liam and Zayn's attention. "While you two were arguing Niall got me my choice of clothing." There was a pause as they looked at Harry's attire. "You look good Hazz." Zayn said even though he lost since Harry's in a t-shirt.

There was a knock on the door just then and the three snickered at the wide smile that spread across Harry's face. "Don't wanna keep your date waiting now do we?" Niall teased. "It's not a date!" "Yeah, yeah." He put a jacket in Harry's hands before the four made their way downstairs. Liam opened the door first, revealing a very smiley Louis. "Hey Lou." Liam said as he walked past him to his car. "Hi Lou." Zayn said. "Heya Louis." Niall finally said, following the two since Liam was driving them both.

Louis just looked at the three in confusion before turning to Harry. "What was that?" "They were just helping make sure I didn't look ridiculous." Harry laughed as he shut his door behind them. "Well, they did a great job. You look fantastic." "Thanks. I'm sure you do too." "I always look fantastic."

Harry rolled his eyes before Louis reached out and took a hold of his arm to guide him to the car. "You're going to have a great time. Ed always smashes live performances." He helped Harry into the car before going to the driver's side. "I'll have a great time just because it's with you." Now it was Louis who rolled his eyes at Harry's cheeky answer. Harry heard him snort though, telling him Louis thought he was cheesy. He didn't care though.

*

When they got to the O2 Louis was about to step out but Harry stopped him, "Lou wait a second." "Is everything alright?" "Yeah I just um, I had to tell you one more thing about the blindness." "Oh," Louis said as he shut his door after having opened it, "Yeah of course, what is it?" Harry sighed, "Promise not to think it's weird, or stupid?" "Hey," He gripped Harry's hand, "I would never think that about you, especially when it has to do with this."

Harry smiled slightly before saying, "I um, I have to know where we are once we're inside like, how close we are to the stage and exit. I get nervous when I don't know where the way out is or where we are in the room. That's the worst part about all this, having moments when you feel almost trapped." "Shit." Louis exhaled, "Shit Harry I promise I'll make sure you don't feel like that. You're safe with me." He gave his hand a reassuring squeeze before the two stepped out, Harry feeling much better.

Louis held out his arm for Harry to take, "Arm." He said happily. Harry reached out until he found Louis' arm, snaking his inside, almost as if he was being escorted. The two walked up the arena, hearing the faint music already playing from different artists to just keep the crowd entertained until Ed arrived.