Final chapter

Two Months Later

He's sat in the audience with Liam and Niall, a large goofy smile on his face as he watched Harry onstage with Zayn. The school's production of Footloose has finally come to an end and tonight was opening night. Louis was sitting in front of his parents and Harry's mum, listening to them aw every time Harry came on stage or snicker every time he had a funny line.

Louis noticed how Niall and Liam would tense up every time it looked like Harry was about to walk into something or walk off the edge of the stage. They were still so worried about him getting hurt. Louis was worried about Harry's safety too but he didn't tense up. He sat calmly, knowing Harry wouldn't fall of the stage or hurt himself.

He doesn't worry about the boy nearly as much as when he did month ago when he first found out about Harry's blindness, especially at the Ed Sheeran concert. Louis didn't even want to be away from him to buy a hotdog, now he can sit and watch Harry do anything, including cooking, by himself without even batting an eye.

It's the final scene and even though Harry isn't the star of the scene or play, he is in Louis' opinion. Zayn and the girl playing Ariel are doing their lines but all Louis can look at is Harry. He's meant to be looking at Zayn but he's looking off somewhere else. Louis tries his best not to snicker. Harry's trying his hardest and he did incredibly well. The best in the show in Louis' opinion.

When the play was over everyone stood up, giving the students a large applause. Once again all Louis could look at was Harry as the cast held hands and did their final bow. Niall put his fingers in his mouth and whistled loudly enough to make Liam whack him. Louis just snorted on his other side before going back to smiling at his boyfriend.

There was a tap on his shoulder once all the students began making their way off stage. Louis turned around so see Anne leaning forward, "Shall we go find Harry?" "Of course." Louis smiled. Anne leaned over to his mum and Dan, probably telling them that they're going to find Harry.

"We're going to see Hazz and Zayn." Louis said to Niall and Liam. They just nodded and began making their way through the isle of chairs. They came to the foyer of the auditorium where the cast members were hugging their parents. Louis smiled so fondly when he spotted Harry after a moment. He was with Zayn and his parents, looking as if he was waiting for something. And he was. He was waiting for Louis to find him.

Louis walked a little quicker up to the love of his life and hugged him tightly when he was close enough. Harry giggled, knowing right away it was Louis. His touch and scent has become so familiar to Harry he could know it was Louis even from a few feet away. Louis lifted him off the ground slightly and spun him around, quite similar to when he hugged Harry after they won the football championship. When he put Harry down he kissed him deeply, the both of them smiling into the kiss.

"You were absolutely incredible love." Harry smiled at the sound of Louis' voice. "Really? I messed up a few times." "I don't know what you're talking about." Harry giggled at Louis trying to diffuse any discouragement he might have had. It had definitely worked. "You were wonderful sweetie." Anne said as he chugged her son. "Thanks mum." "Congratulations Harry." Johanna said and hugged him as well. Harry was left snorting when a line of people kept hugging him. Dan, Niall and Liam included.

"You were the star of the show Hazz." Niall said earning a whack from Zayn. "Why do you all keep hitting me?" "Cause I was the star." Zayn joked. "I dunno. I'll have to agree with Niall," Louis said with an arm over Harry's shoulders, "Harry stole the show." "The both of you, I hate you both." Zayn said but he chuckled at the end, telling them he was just joking.

"Do you want to ride with me Harry?" Anne said, "Or will you go home with Louis?" "Can I go with Louis?" Harry asked timidly. He was worried about upsetting his mum. "Of course you can." Anne kissed his forehead. "I'll see you at home. Are you still coming for dinner?" Anne addressed Dan and Johanna. "Sure." Johanna said with a smile.