Chapter 22

A/N: Before you read you should know that there is a trigger warning for this chapter. An anxiety attack is described in detail. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable so read with care [:

He's tapping his pencil on the desk with his chin in his hands and his eyes on the clock. Louis should be paying attention considering it's their first week back at school but he can't while knowing that Liam said he would try and talk to Harry today. He was going to drive him home like always and go up to his room and refuse to let him leave until Harry explains what was going on. Louis needs to know what happened while he was out with his mum. That's the only time where things could've gone to shit.

Louis jumps when there's a tap on his shoulder from Niall. "Earth to Louis Tomlinson." "What?" Louis chuckles since Niall has his hands on either side of his mouth, trying to make himself louder. "I know Liam is talking to Hazz today but the bell has rung." Louis looks around and sees everyone is leaving the room, the school day being over. "Oh." Louis says in amusement at his own stupidity. He's in a much better mood today. He knows Liam will make Harry see reason.

"Any idea what Li is going to say to him?" Niall asks as Louis pack sup his things. "No idea. It doesn't really matter what he says just as long as he can get Harry to actually talk." The two walk out once Louis is ready. He earns a few goodbyes from a couple of girls as he's walking to his locker. Niall gets a few too. Even though the season is over he was co-captain. A title that was just as pleasing as Louis' captain title. Louis just smiles politely at them. He's already got someone.

"I hope things work out. You two are great together Lou." Louis smiles stupidly at Niall's words. "I know." Their smiles are short lived though when Louis' name is being frantically called downy he hallway. "Louis!" The two turn and see Liam and Zayn running up to them. "Louis!" Liam exhales and the two pant heavily when they reach their friends. "What? What's going on?" Louis asks, "W-Where's Harry?" Louis immediately notices that Harry isn't with them. He was in literature this morning so Louis knows he's in school.

"We don't know." Zayn says making Louis' eyes go wide. "What do you mean you don't know?!" "We were in maths and the bell rang and I went to my locker and-" "Liam slow down." Niall says since Liam was incoherently babbling, "What the fuck happened?" Liam takes a deep breath. "We were at my locker, he was standing right next to me one second, then the next I close the door and he's gone." "Liam!" Louis says in disbelief, "You're supposed to watch him!" "I was talking to him the whole time, he literally just walked away as I was talking!" Liam pleas for Louis to not be angry.

"Have you tried calling him?" Niall asks. "His phone is in my backpack." Liam says. Louis hurries away from the three of them without a word, side stepping in between Liam and Zayn. "What're you doing?" Niall asks. "I have to find him!" Louis shouts back. The three don't just stand there and follow Louis closely.

Harry had been listening to Liam. He was listening the whole time but a different voice caught his attention and distracted him. It was the same voice that belong to the person who had revealed to Harry that Louis had been using him. Without thinking Harry walked away from Liam as he was still talking into his locker and followed the source of the voice that must've been talking to his friends. Harry needed to know who he was. Nick keeps walking with his friends, unaware of Harry who was following the sound of his voice closely.

The halls were relatively empty since the bell had rung some time ago so Harry keeps walking blindly through the halls. Literally. "Hey!" He says when he realizes this boy is much faster than him. Harry won't be able to catch up especially since he was taking car in not running into anything. Nick turns around and rolls his eyes when he sees it's Harry stumbling toward him. Harry reaches out his hands and puts them on one of Nick's friends Garret. Garret gives Nick a confused look. "You're the one that came up to me while I was at lunch with my mum."