One

Tony would like to say that he has a half decent life, he wouldn't go as far as saying he has the best life ever - because wasn't Naive and could clearly say to anybody freely that some parts of his life was utter shit - but it wasn't as if his life was the worse. Yeah, okay, he had parents that really couldn't give a shit about where he went, who he was with or how much money that spent, but he had people that do care about him, it wasn't as if he was on his own.

His time lived on campus was what he would like to say, is a lot better than at home. Stark Mansion was too big, too empty and too sad for the remaining occupants of the house.  Maybe it was different when Tony was little, where there was a Nanny that tended to his every boo-boo and numerous tutors that taught Little Tony Stark the Ins and Outs of mathematics. Now, the house barely consisted off Howard and Maria.

Going back during the Holidays always helped like a chore, of course he loved to see his Mother - if she was even at the Mansion - and Jarvis - the man that has done so Much Tony and Tony could not be more grateful of - but it felt liked effort. That he had to go home, with a smile on his face and act like things were okay, to lick up Howard's Ass - and then receive backlashes for disproving his authority.

Most of the time, Tony would have the Mansion to himself. Howard and Maria would be off to another home, another island that the Starks owned and called their own. Okay, and sometimes Tony would take advantage of being home alone and have a party packed to the roof with young adults doing all sorts of drugs - and it was safe to say, that Jarvis wouldn't tell a soul because he was more loyal to Tony than to any other Stark - but then, There were times that Tony just locked himself in his fathers workshop and fiddled with tools.

The Stark Christmas ball was a grand advent that has been held since Tony can remember, it was all marvellous ball growns that probably cost half a fortune, Tuxedos that make the men look ravishingly handsome and foods imported from all around the world just to fit guests requests. It was an advent that everyone who was somebody was invited too and of course; The Starks were the main attraction.

Of course, Tony doesn't attend and he didn't want to either. He found them boring, with overly snobbish beings with rods so far up their asses that they would need to be surgically removed, with overly propaganda type food that Tony couldn't even pronounce and of course, he'd have to be licking up Howard's ass for the entire night so not to look like a disrespectful, I'll-mannered son.

At this point in time, Tony would like to say he wished he did attend for once in his life, because then maybe he wouldn't be waking up from a 2 day comma and be feeling like some sort of groggy zombie who has just been shaken away from a peaceful slumber. His body is stiff and sore, there's an ache in his chest that has never been there and his skin was hot, hard and aching.

There's a voice pulling him further and further out his slumber, it was unfamiliar, annoying and way too sickly sweet for Tony's liking. The female - because Tony has deemed the voice a little too high and a lot softer than a males - seems to be taking to Tony as if he was a child who could not understand the simple meaning of no, as if he had lost all sense of mind and had no idea who he was or where he was.

Okay, so he doesn't know where he is but he damn well knows he's Tony Stark.

"Tony?"And God, will someone please tell her to be quiet? Tony is begging in his head, just wanting to roll over and pull the covers over his head and catch a couple of more hours of sleep. Unlike a majority of teenagers - other than those that suffered from insomnia or other sleeping problems like that - Tony didn't waste his weekends away from sleeping, and he often found sleeping as a luxury, something he had to earn the right to do."Tony, Can you hear me?"