Sixteen

Let me start off with an apology for not updating this fic in so long. I've been so busy, and I use that as an excuse for everything but this time I mean it in the sense that I had very important exams to go through which I needed to focus on a lot, followed up for the fact that I e spent the start of my summer going to concerts, sleeping and watching tv shows.

I'm also in the process of finishing fics so then I can focus on ones like this! So I'm working on that at the moment!

Being good with people isn't on the top of Tony's agenda, and that's mostly for the fact that Tony Stark may be a social butterfly but that does not mean that he is good with people

Being good with people isn't on the top of Tony's agenda, and that's mostly for the fact that Tony Stark may be a social butterfly but that does not mean that he is good with people. There's a reason why Tony has shaved down the number of people that he interacts with on a daily basis to 3 people ( and even at that, apparently Butterfingers doesn't even count as people because "Robots aren't people, Tony!" )

It's not like Tony doesn't like people - because yes, he's a teenager and no, lets not refer to the common belief that all teenagers hate everyone - because in retrospect, he actually does like a lot of people. Tony has just never presses the right impression onto people, especially people that know of him or through him and even worse the type of people that do only want to get to know him so they can have access to SI secrets and maybe a piece of Tony's little body while they're at it.

A prime example of people like that are Tiberius Stone, a fellow MIT student 5 years older than what Tony is. It hadn't taken long for Tony to understand that all of Tiberius's flirty gestures and free drinks was all for the sake of getting into Tony's pants, all and hoping for Tony to scream out SI secrets in bed. It was a pity that Tony found out that Ty was a spy for his own father, especially when he's so hot.

Although, it didn't stop Tony from enjoying the fun while it was being handed to him, he always just made sure to never end up in bed with him, or even yet, let him in the dorm or workshop. It works out, because Ty Stone is non the wiser that Tony knows who he is and Tony gets his unlimited supply of illegal drugs.

Turns out, Steve's friends aren't as bad as Tony had feared, mostly because Steve barely lets any of them utter a word as he introduces Tony to them individually like Tony is some sort of prized poodle that has to be shown off.

"You doing okay?"Steve comes up behind Tony unexpectedly in the kitchen. He'd gotten up to get himself a drink in an act to clear his head and to get away from the commotion of so many people gathered in the livingroom. 5 people actually. Tony, Steve, Thor, Natasha and James.

He was introduced to Thor first who seems like a decent guy, even if he does talk like there's a megaphone stuck in his throat and seems to have no personal space boundaries. But it was good, Tony didn't want to meet anyone would be dancing around him, unsure what to say and Thor didn't seem like the guy that would anyway.