Three

Known of this is accurate information btw, I'm just making up schools for the sake of it.

Safe to say, Natasha doesn't have the best of cars in the world, but then again, it's the only car that anybody has for transport so it's good enough to get about in, just not good enough to do any drag races against the shit heads in the upper posh school on the otherside of town. The Mortal enemies of BHHS. Nobody really knows how the mortal rivalry between the schools started, but it was material and flaming.

Natasha's car is a beat down, dark green Ford Focus, missing it's original passenger side door after a quick get away ended with the door being broken off by a lamppost - totally Clints fault - and now replaced with a black door from a similar Ford Focus. It's car that takes half an hour to start up and 2 hours to heat up during the coldness of Brooklyn weather, but a car that holds way too many memories and one that no one could bear let go.

Peggy - as Christened by the group whenever Thor had pulled the car out of a scrap yard - skids into the ambulance unloading section at A&E, with the windows rolled down manually and some Bon Jovi tape in the player. The car gets out an u heathy rattle and wheel as it slows to a stop. Steve doesn't expect anything else from Natasha, the girl makes her own rules as he goes and that's why Steve lobes about her.

Steve doesn't waste any time getting into the car, Natasha already driving off the moment the car door is shut so that she doesn't get fined nor does the car decide to die on her. Lucky enough, the car does indeed have seat belts which makes the car that 1% safe to be legally driven on the road.

"You look terrible,what happened this time?"Natasha breaks the silence, watching as Steve struggles to pull the seatbelt over his body with his good arm. The player is turned down to a reasonable volume to allow herself to be heard.

The wind blows her red hair back onto the seats head rest as they drive down the streets, dressed in a pair of yoga pants and a jacket that she borrowed off of Bucky not that long ago and then never returned. Without any effort, and Steve has to admit that she is beautiful and can see why people say she's the most beautiful in all of their school.

"Some teens were beating up a homeless man, I stepped in and sorted it out."He shrugs his shoulders, slumping into the dusty leather material of his seat. He ends up listing off all of injures in monotone, knowing that he will have to repeat everything he has said to everybody else that asks.

"You do know you're a teenager yourself, right? No need to talk as if you're 70."Natasha laughs halfheartedly, giving her friend a side glance as she drives. Steve always had a habit of acting older than what he was, and it wasn't in that bad way where a 13 year old girl acts as if she's 21 simply by putting on make up and dressing like a skank, but in a way that Steve refers to things as if he was older.

"Yeah, I know, but teenagers are so ill-mannered and basic. You find one person that likes punk rock and then there's like a thousand more and they all claim to be a certains bands number one fan."

"Oh chill, Steve. It's not as if you're the only fan of Bon Jovi."

"I'm not even a fan, you're the fan. I'm just an innocent victim that is roped into listening to whatever you want to because it's you're car and you're the one driving."

"And don't you forget it, you try and change the tape and I'll crash this car into a tree."

"It would make an improvement,"

"Hey! Peggy is a healthy girl and there's hundreds of mileage left on her, she's going to be around for a long time."Natasha and everybody else hopes, seeing as Peggy is this only means of transportation for late night McDonalds or when coming back from a party. They all pitch in to pay for gas and repairs and despite all the money they would try and scrap together they wouldn't be able to afford a new car.