Four

I'm waiting on the day this eventually hits 100 votes and then everyone who reads this can have a party with me (:

Thank you for over 100 comments! (:

Sleep is something that Tony has never been ab,s to get the hang of, of course it wasn't as if he was an insomniac or had nightmares that made it unbearable for him to sleep, he just couldn't sleep and it has always been a problem. Ever since childhood, his set bedtime never meant a thing to Tony, being tucked into bed at a reasonable time would only resort to Tony awaking not even 3 hours later, wondering the halls for some sort of entertainment.

Now, as a teenager and haven enrolled into a prestigious university of his choice at only 15, his sleeping pattern was even more messed up than usual. Tony could go ahead and blame it on his professors, but then again he didn't turn up to half of the lectures that he was signed up for and just turned in a piece of coursework and revived the best grade possible. He could go ahead and blame it on the frat boys that keep inviting him to parties every night of the week, but there again, Tony was never one to back down on an invitation.

Tony has to admit that his lack of sleep is something that is his own fault, because even at a young age Tony was always up to no good during the A.M or determined to finish a Lego sky-scraper for him to show Jarvis and Anna. Now, as a teenager he didn't sleep because he was distracted, and having that touch of ADD didn't really help when all you wanted to do was be cooped up in a lab and be blasting AC/DC until whatever he was working on is completed and to Tony's standard.

He's a perfectionist, sue him.

Being at the the hospital, the only time he does sleep is when that damn blonde nurse comes in to give him his pain relief medication - and Tony swears that she gives him Roofies in his night time water - which makes him loose consciousness not even 5 minutes later.

"Someone come and fix the television?"Tony's favourite nurse asks, raising her eyebrow at a chilled back Tony who wasn't even paying attention to whatever movie that was playing on the hospital television, and instead looking through some type of blueprints. Tony fixes the glasses on his nose that were gradually falling, looking over at the nurse.

"As if I'd allow some community college bloke come and fix a television that I can do in less time that them."Tony rolls his brown eyes, eyeing the television before shaking his head and looking back down at his blueprints.

"And where did you get a screwdriver from?"She raises her eyebrow in amusement, walking further into the room with a tray of food and Tony's pain relief and heart medication. Tony is by far the most taboo paicent that Sarah has ever came across in her years of being a nurse, he seemed unfazed with the arc reactor that was built into his chest, acting like a big carpet trapped in a trap.

"Stole it from maintenance."He shrugs his shoulders, stroking his thumb over the blueprints that he's looking at. It's the outline sketch for a new robot, DUMM-E is getting bored all on his own and deserves a friend to get along with and also help out Tony in the lab. Tony leaves out the part where he actually paid some nurse to get it for him and bring it back, Sarah doesn't need to know that.

"You're going to get me in trouble,"She shakes her head, setting the tray down onto a table that will come up over the bed for Tony.

"I won't let that happen, they lay a finger on you and I'll sort them out."Tony declares, whining just a little whenever Sarah slips the blue prints out of his hands to set them on his hospital bedside table.

"That's cute, dear, but I'm sure I'll be fine."Sarah is unable to help the smile that breaks out on her face at the protectiveness in Tony's voice. Coming to tend to Tony is probably the highlight of Sarah's day, and he's only been - conscious - at the hospital for a week and already Sarah has a soft spot for the teenager."Are these your plans?"