Nineteen

Sorry for the late update, as per usual, but I've been having the worse couple of months of my life and the actual motivation or effort to write has been nonexistent and I didn't want to pawn off some half assed piece of work like I feel like I usually do.

But I'm back with some cute stony, some tears, some fluff, some actual progress and following is a time skip!

My favourite comment is getting a shout out and a follow (;

I hope you enjoy!

3500+ words

"So that's it?"

Steve is pushing the mountain of clothes that had been piled up onto his bed into the washing basket for him to put a load on, something in which he was supposed to do the other morning but had forgotten due to his mind being too occupied and worried about Tony coming down, which was a weird enough feeling to begin with, never mind actually abandoning all of his chores to make sure that everything was perfect for a guy that he barely knows.

Which isn't true, Steve knows Tony. Sure, he doesn't know all of the big things in his life like his family or his actual home life, other than the fact that he lives in Long Island, but he knows all of the little things about Tony, all of the things that everyone else seems unimportant but is important to Steve.

Like the way that Tony has an undying love for coffee, black with two sugars, or how he constantly has the need to fix up things that are either broken or not up to his standards ( Steve learned that not only from Tony giving maintenance to the heart monitor but also because Steve had woke up from his nap that afternoon to find an old portable radio not only working but also picking up stations from different states, the hands of Tony Stark of course ).

It's stupid, silly things that Steve knows, and he knows it's stupid silly things like the way that Tony sleeps curled up and his face scrunched or how he constantly seems to threaten to turn his bot' Dumm-E into a toaster if he doesn't behave, even though he loves the company in his workshop at MIT, that would make Bucky's face scrunch in disgust and mutter something about how he still doesn't know him.

And maybe Steve knows Tony, he just doesn't know Tony Stark.

"What's It?"Steve is asking, still sweeping dirty clothes into the washing basket. Now that he looks, Steve is pretty sure that not all of the clothes in the washing basket is his because last time Steve checked, he didn't own black leggings or red cycling shorts.

"The whole Tony business."Bucky's voice sort of dips into a sneer as he waves his hands about in a weird sort of gesture, face turned into a disapproving scowl as he gives the bed that Tony and Steve had been sharing the night before a disgusted sort of look before he continues."He goes back to his fancy collage Michigan-"

"- Massachusetts -"

"- and you go back to being Steve."

"I'm sorry, I didn't realise that I changed names? When did I stop being Steve?"Steve now stands up straight, the basket of laundry balancing between his hip and his arm in the most
unthreatening way as possible.

"When you met him."Bucky answers sullenly, sulking by the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest and hair hanging by his eyes, freshly out of the shower.

"Buck, you're being a bit weird."Steve scoffs as he moves past Bucky's sulking frame in the doorway and moves towards the garage where the washing machine is.