Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Brittany P.O.V)

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Goddamn it, why does that alarm have to mess with my sleep every fucking day. So I sit an ponder th idea of what would happen if i actualy got out of bed. Then I realized that I had a fight last night and I knocked out my bully, David (Dickface as I like to call him).

After 10 minutes, I finally decided to get out of bed. My mind goes to one question and it is What to wear? Thinking, thinking, thinking, Ah ha I got the perfect outfit.

I go to the clothes part of my closet and pick out my glaxay shirt, ripped skinny jeans, and my leather jacket. Then for shoes, I got my black converse (Author's note: Those are my all time favorite shoes and my go to shoes with any outfit. Okay back to the story).Then jewelry, I change my plugs to ones that say 'If you can read this you are too damn close' and my grey bracelet set. I change my phone case to the one that says 'Normal people scare me'. While in this section of my closet, I grab my aviators (Author's note: Those kind of sunglasses are the only kind I wear. Okay back to story). Out the closet I go. My make up is all in my bathroom so I go to the bathroom and do a smokey eye and make sure its perfect before I do the other things necessary in the bathroom (brush teeth, apply deodorant, and get my curling wand ready). I start curling the hairs that didn't stay curled last night after the fight and sleep. Then back to my room to grab my grey bluetooth Beats and my bookbag. Finally, 30 minutes later and I ready for school.

Going downstair, I walk through my living room to get to the garage. Opening the dorr and turing to the right to wher all the keys are for all my cars and then my one motorcycle. Do you want to know my different cars? I have 9 total. But of course you do. Ok, I have a 1967 Chevy Impala, 2016 Audi r8, 2016 Dodge Charger, 1969 Boss 429 Mustang, 1969 Dodge Charger (Yes I know. The old one and the new one but whos cares) 1969 Ford Boss 302 Mustang, 2010 Lamborghini Reventon, 1963 Porsche 3656 Karmenn Coupe, and 1969 Chevy Camaro. Then my motorcycle which is MV Augusta F4CC. So today I'm choosing my motorcycle because it's a nice and hell I want people to remeber me at school. I'm the badass of the school anyway so me having these cool ars and the motorcycle adds to my image of the badass.

I connect m phones with my headphones and turn in my music. The song is my all time favorite which is, 'Me, Myself, and I' by Bebe Rexha and G-Easy.

'[Bebe Rexha (G-Easy):]

Oh, It's just me, myself, and I

Solo ride until I die

'Cause I got me for life

(yeah)

Oh I don't need a hand to hold

Een when the night is cold

I got that fire in my soul

[G-Easy:]

And as far as I can see I just need privacy

Plus a whole lot of tree, fuck all this modesty

I just need space to do me get a world that they're tryna see

A Stella Maxwell right beside of me

A Ferrari I'm buying three

A closet of of Saint Laurent, get what I want when I want'

Then my music stopped and someone was calling me. I am not in the mode to talk so I don't answer and the person decided that they need me to answer so I finally gave them the chance to hear my voice.

(Brandon Britt)

What do you want?

Oh I'm sorry. But do you want to know what happened after you left last night?