Chapter 9

Chapter 9

---Recap---

Enzo P.O.V

'I think I'm already winning. I saw you get turned down today by her. Just to let you know she is coming over and there is nothing you can do to stop her. Get off my property before I call the cops.'

'Fine but this isn't over.' He says turning around and walking to his car. I see him drive away and I turn around and make my way inside.

Now I really hate the guy.

---Recap over---

Britt's P.O.V

I haven't wanted make many friends during school as for them trying to find out my secret, but I feel as if Enzo is different from others. I just feel as if he can understand me or is going through the same thing that I'm going through. I feel as if this year is going to be different because of Enzo. There is something about Enzo that is making him different from all of the other guys at the school and those that I met. I think that he has secret, I want find out what it is but I don't want to lose the friendship that is beginning. But I feel as if it's just starting to be the start of something new. Well my though about him were cut short as I need to get over to his house.

I start to head over after I change from school (outfit above) and I am about up to the door when it opens to reveal Enzo or at least someone like him. This guy has tattoos covering all of visible body. This is weird because Enzo has none, but maybe he just hasn't got any yet. But I want to know who this is?

'Ummmm is Enzo here? I'm suppose to hang with him.' I said as I'm confused on who this is

'Oh so you're the friend. Anyway, he is in the living room, follow me. Plus, I'm the brother of Enzo. You will also meet the parents if you stay long enough.' He said as he leads me to where Enzo was. This family is a bit different then any other.

I follow him and Enzo doesn't turn to where we stood but kept facing forward. I walk toward him a bit more and realize that he had headphone in. I go to tap his shoulder and he reaches out to grab my wrist and then I grab his arm and put it behind his back. I feel as if he was shocked for my reaction and how fast I was.

I pulled out his headphone and leaned in to whisper in his ear that I was here and ready to hang. He just smiled at me and pulled me away from the living room. I'm wondering where he is taking me. Is it going be his room or basement? I have no idea. Then I come to realize that he is leading me downstairs to some room. I thinking this is his room but I'm not quite sure.

Once we stop, I take the chance to actually look around the room and see things that are expected in a guy's room. Dark colors and very little decorations. This is typical for him, I feel like. But there is something different about this room. I feel like there is going to be another room that will show what he is actually like. It's just a feeling I'm getting.

I go to sit on the bed. This is super soft. 'So what did you want to do now that I am here?'

'Well I was thinking that we could watch TV or a movie and then you can stay for dinner if that's all good for you?'

'That's all fine with me. Do you think your parents will like me? But I also think that your brother doesn't like me that much.'

'I'm not worried about my family. They are just difficult because I wanted to go to school and they wanted me to be home-schooled. Plus, I'm suppose to take care of business in a few years and won't need anything I learned in school in a few years anyway.'

'Well I wish that was the case for me.'

'It could be if you want to. I noticed your reaction when I grabbed your wrist. That was a super quick reaction and feel as I you would do good in a ring somewhere.'