hakeem needs a assistance

It was another day at empire and Hakeem just drop his video drip drop. When his father called him into his off.
Lucious said "I need you to get an assistant, your behavior lately, I don't like it."
Hakeem said "oh come on dad, I don't need some book worm person as my assistance."
Lucious said "you find an assistant, or I will."
Hakeem left his father office anger. Hakeem ran into Jamal and Jamal said "what's wrong with you?"
Hakeem said "dad wants me to find a assistance."
Jamal was laughing.
Hakeem said "this is serious, I need to find someone quick or day will find someone for me."
Jamal said "how about your best friend jewel?"
Hakeem smiled and said "Jamal your a genius."
Hakeem ran off and called jewel.

All the way in Boston, Mass. Jewel was sitting at her uncle house when her phone rang.
She looked and saw it was Hakeem calling her she pick up and said "what do you want Hakeem?"
Hakeem said "how much do you love your best friend?"
Jewel said " enough to know that I'm not going to some crazy scheme with ever again."
Hakeem said "that was one time."
Jewel said "we ended up Brazil, and we were married, no what could you possible want."
Hakeem said "you I love you, and I was hoping you move here and become my assistance?"
Jewel said "I don't Hakeem."
Hakeem said "please, you'll be able to see everyone again, come on, for me, your husband."
Jewel said "fine, I'll get a flight out as soon as I can."
Hakeem said "thanks your a life saver, love you."
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "Yea don't mention it and I love you too."
They both hung up the phone, and jewel to go pack.