meeting cookie

The following day jewel was working on stuff when she ran into someone.

Jewel said "I am so sorry, Hakeem with his big head got me doing some crazy stuff from, I told him I wasnt going to so this again, but does he listen, no he doesn't

Jewel said "I am so sorry, Hakeem with his big head got me doing some crazy stuff from, I told him I wasnt going to so this again, but does he listen, no he doesn't."
The women said "it's alright, so you know my son?"
Jewel looked up and said "yes, I'm his best friend, and his wife, and his assistant. But I still can't believe that I agree to this."
The women said "my name is cookie, and you said your married to my son?"
Jewel said "it was his idea, we are working the divorce papers as we speak."
Cookie said "how long were you guys married?'
Jewel didn't know if she should tell cookie or not, she all ready let to much slip."
Cookie said "I know your nervous, but let's talk in my office and you can tell me everything."
Jewel said "alright I trust you."
The walked to cookie office to talk.

Meanwhile in lucious office
Lucious said "I see jewel is keeping you busy."
Hakeem said "yea I'm tired, you know she had me get up at five this morning to go running with her."
Lucious laughs and said "she did always keep you on your toes."
Hakeem said "yea even though she get on my nerves sometimes."
Lucious said "I know there something you want to tell me."
Hakeem looked at his dad and said "me and jewel did something stupid and we somehow got married."
Lucious said "married?'
Hakeem said "don't worry though, she's wants the divorce."
Lucious said "do you?"
Hakeem looked at his dad and said "I don't know anymore."