A lier

Things seems to be going good, but the shade just got real.
Jewel and Becky were out having lunch.

Becky said "when is the wedding between you and hakeem?"Jewel said "we havent set a date yet, we haven't even told the world

Jewel said "we havent set a date yet, we haven't even told the world."
Before Becky could say anything, no other then Camilla came over.

"Before Becky could say anything, no other then Camilla came over

Camilla said "oh look who it is, the help."
Jewel was trying to keep her angry under control.
But Camilla just decided to throw the ultimate shade.
Camilla said "you can come pick up Hakeem things at my house, since he is sleeping with me, you still are his assistance right?"
Becky had to get out her sit quickly and block jewel from Camilla.
Becky said "I think it's best of you go Camilla."
Camilla laughed and said "I'll leave the address right here for you."
Jewel tried to go around Becky, but Becky block her, so she wouldn't attack her.
When Camilla left, jewel grab her bag and the address and said "is Hakeem at empire?"
Becky was afraid to answer.
Jewel said " you won't get in trouble, I'll make sure of that."
All Becky could was nod her head.
Jewel said "I'm going to kill him."
She walks out to the car.
Becky quickly text lucious and tell him what happens and told to be prepare. Because it was about to WW3 at empire.

When they arrive at empire, lucious meet them at the entrance. Lucious was trying to distract jewel.
Jewel said "I know what your trying to do and it's not working, I want to see Hakeem Lyon right now, I want to see that lying son of a bitch, you is fucking that old bitch."
Jewel was going off. Becky was trying to calm her down.
Lucious said "Becky go find hakeem and tell him to meet me in my office now."
Becky nodded and went to find Hakeem.
Lucious pulled jewel into office.
Lucious said "what is going on?"
Jewel said "your son propose to me  the right way and ask me to marry him and I said yes, then today that bitch Camilla tells me to come pick up hakeem stuff from her house, coming to find out their still messing around."

Before lucious could say anything, Hakeem walks through the door.
Jewel talks off the ring and through it at him.
Hakeem said "what the hell is your problem?"
Jewel said "you don't get it, after everything you said to me, you still run back to her, you what you keep the ring and the house, and I'm going to go live with my dad, cause you don't know what you want."
Hakeem said "what are you talking about?"
Jewel said "goodbye Hakeem, oh before I leave, I just want to say, this time we will only keep professional as your my boss and I'm assistance, have a good day Mr. Lyon."

Jewel walks away with saying anything.
Hakeem lookes at his dad and said "what's going on?"
Lucious said "I honestly don't know, but you screwed up big time."