Hey dad

The next day, jewel was out picking up Hakeem stuff for tonights performance when her phone rang. She didn't bother to look at it and said "hello."
The person said "hello sweetie this your dad."
Jewel said "hi, dad."
Jewel dad was no other then  Billy Beretti. Lucious enemy in the music company.
Her father said "since you moved here I haven't had chance to see you." Jewel said "how did you know I moved into town?"
Her father said "don't worry about that, I also know that your working for lucious, your his son Hakeem assistant."
Jewel got into her car and said "dad, you got to stop having your men following me, I'm not a baby."
Her father said "but your my baby."
Before jewel started the car she said "dad, I love you, but I got a job to do."
Her father had said goodbye, she hung the phone and drove to empire.

When jewel got back to empire she ran into lucious.
Lucious said "jewel I need to talk to."
Jewel said "sure, what's up?"
Lucious said "I know your father is Billy Beretti, and I just want to know if your as a spy."
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "I'm not a spy, my father didn't even know I was moving here and being your son assistant."
Lucious walked up to layla and said "If I find out, I'll kill you myself."
Jewel said "you have nothing to worry about, I haven't spoken to my father in years."
Jewel left lucious standing there in the hallway.

The next day, jewel was hanging out with hakeem.
Hakeem said "let's go out tonight after my performance."
Jewel looked at Hakeem and said "no."
Hakeem said "why not?"
Jewel looked at him and said "cause tiana will be there, and I don't have time to be fighting."
Hakeem said "how about tomorrow?"
Jewel said "you have a busy schedule."
Hakeem said " make room cause im going to take you out, and I'm not taking no for an answer."
Jewel though about it and said "sure, but we have to get right back on schedule."
Hakeem smile