Not here for either of you

Jewel was relaxing when she got a call from father saying that Mario is having his first performance and she wanted her to be there.
Jewel declined, but her father was not taking no for an answer. Jewel finally agreed but she will go and then leave that's all.
When she got to her father house, her father for right to the point and said "mario has been a wreak."
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "so, I don't care."
Her father said "I know what him sns hakeem did was wrong. But you will cross path with them and soon will have to forgive them.*
Jewel said "when hell freezes over."

The night of Mario performance. Jewel was just ready to get this over with.

With her father there, people were taking pictures asking who she was

With her father there, people were taking pictures asking who she was. Her father said *she's my daughter."
Jewel shook her and smiled and took pictures.
When she got inside, she look to her left and saw the Lyon family.
Jewel said "you invited them."
Her father said "with Mario and Hakeem in tabloids we had come to come together and show we can still be adults.
Jewel was surprise by this. But she wanted to stay clear from the lyon family tonight.
She sat and was ready to watch Mario perform.

As mario was performing, jewel was nodding her head to the song.

When the performance was over, her father drag her over to Mario. Mario was surprise to see her.
Mario gave her a hug and said " I'm glad you came."
Jewel said "well, it took a lot of threating from my father."
Mario laughed a little.
Hakeem saw them talking and went over there.
Hakeem said "hey jewel."
Jewel turned around and said "hello Hakeem."
Hakeem said "how are you?"
Jewel said "I'm good. I was just leaving."
Hakeem grab her arm and said "what's the rush, you just got here."
Mario said "that's not how you treat a lady."
They got into each other face.
Jewel said "I'm not here for either of you, why can't you two grow up."
Jewel stomp off mad.
Hakeem said "look what you did."
Mario said "what I did, you came over here putting your hands on her, why don't you go back to your hoe of the day."
Hakeem lose it. He punch Mario in the face. And all hell Broke loose.