His big ego

The next few days has been going crazy. Hakeem hasn't heard from jewel. And also has not heard from Camilla. He found out that his father made her leave.
He was so angry with his dad.

Meanwhile jewel was out window shopping when she ran into some of the father goons.
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "excuse me."
The guys did not move. Jewel was getting inpatient. Jewel tried to walk around them but they kept blocking her path.
A car had pulled up, jewel looked over and saw her father.
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "may I help you dad?"
Bill smiled and said "hello, how is my darling daughter?"
Jewel said "is there something you need?"
Billy said " I heard you filled for divorce.'
Jewel said "I love dad, but can please mind your business."
Billy said "so when is the divorce final?"
Jewel said "when ever hakkem signs those paper."billy said "if you ever need anything, just call me."
Jewel nodded and watched her father drive off.
Jewel gets a call from lucious and tell her to meet him at his office. She agreed and told him that she will be there in least then a hour.

Once she arrived to empire:

She walks to lucious off and said "is there something you need?Lucious says "have a sit

Lucious says "have a sit."
Jewel sat down and lucious for right to the point.
Lucious said "how much do you really my son?"
Jewel said "I still care from, but if Hakeem doesn't get it together and wants to move on from women to women be my guest, I'm not sitting around here looking like stupid."
Lucious said "Hakeem will not sign those papers."
Jewel got up and said "if he won't, I'll see him in court."
Lucious got up and said "Hakeem is not going to sign those papers, you will stay married to hakeem, and be his assistance, and stay out of the spotlight."
Jewel laughed and got up saying "you don't scare me lucious, did you forget who my father is, if Hakeem doesn't sign those papers, I will make him and empire suffer."
Jewel stomp off and left the office.

When jewel was leaving empire, jewel ran into Hakeem.
Hakeem said "jewel what are you doing here, not that I'm complaining."
Jewel said "your father called me saying that you won't sign those papers and that im still your assistance and that I have to stay out of the spotlight."
Hakeem said "i don't know if want I want to sign those papers."
Jewel rolled her eyes and said "OMG, you have a such a big ego, you think you can have me and every female out there, your wrong."
Jewel bump into Hakeem and left empire.
Hakeem watched her walk away, he was very upset.