I will never forget you ; zhang yixing

A/n ok so srry if this is a bad imagine, and my next update will be a SEVENTEEN imagine so pls tell me in the comments who u want me to do from SEVENTEEN.
Btw this is a sad imagine probably won't make you cry but yeah ok hope u enjoy the story.
----
Yixing's pov
  I see her the love of my life Sara. It's been a long time since I've seen her, ever since I joined EXO I never had time for her hopefully she can get over that. The way her hair flows in air because of the hot wind blowing, I want to see if she will remember me after all these years.

Sara's pov
   As I am walking down the street I hear someone scream my name.
"SARA WAIT UP!"
I stood there waiting for the mysterious person who some how knows my name.
Once he reaches my side he pulls me into a warn hug. I knew who it was, it was Yixing. Tears come to my eyes, such a betrayer. Yixing notices and asked what's wrong. Be the truth is that it had to happen to one of us.
"I-i mo-vv-ed on." I said quietly then I began sobbing until Yixing said,
"Rea-lly." I could tell he was on the verge of tears. Then it surprised me, he cupped my face in his soft hands and kissed me passionately, I felt no spark. This kiss was not like other ones when we were younger. The other kisses would make me feel sparks and like butterflies are roaming around in my stomach, but not this kiss. I knew it I had moved on. I quickly pushed myself away from him and stood there.
"I'm sorry Yixing but after all this time you had left me alone without no contact you decide to come here and kiss me?"
"I'm sorry again but I lost my feelings for you, I don't love you."

Yixing's pov
"I'm sorry again but I lost my feelings for you, I don't love you." Just like that the love of my life left me like the hot summer wind breezing past us. She broke the promise we made,
" I will never forget you."
"I will always love you"
Sad, no heartbreaking that we had to end like that. But I will keep my promise.
Sara, I will never forget you,
I will always love you.
----
10 years later
She never came back, it has been rumored that she left our country the 7th of October my birthday. They also say she's doing great with life and doing fashion. But like I said 10 years earlier I will never forget her and always love her even if it kills me. As long as she knows I love her
----
This one is short but sad hopefully you guys liked it and request and stuff and yeah.
Bye- ѕleepy