Twigs ☆ Request

A/n this is a fluff story for one of my frens nojamsforever definitely go check her out she makes really good stories! Now let's get to the story.
----

      Oh yes I remember, the cute little memories of me being young. There is a certain thing I know I am forgetting though. Something about picking up and collecting twigs with someone. I can't really remember who that person was though. I remember visting the park and seeing him there everyday, looking and examining the little twigs that would fall off the tree. It would always be very silent when I was around him. I would always look at him with curiosity, wondering why he would look at the twigs. I mean what's so special of the twigs.

   We grew up together, we went to the same schools, same college, and had the same job. This all happened but never did we ever really talk. We were both silent to each other, I always knew he was that kid who liked looking at the twigs.

  ----4years later----
    Life has been good too me these past years. After I left the town I used to roam in. Now I'm returning. I moved to la to learn English and see other different cultures in one place it was amazing. It was a big change from the little town I was from. I returned to the same exact place before I left to la. The spot. The place where I would see him looking at the twigs and examining them. I wonder how he's doing right now. I had always liked that kid. I had never dated anyone. Why? Because I never found anyone as compelling as Jimin. I would always hope he would talk to me but through out my whole life that never really happened. But he's right here at the same exact place right now. He's changed I can tell you that. He's gotten taller, and wayyy more handsome. As I approach him he stands still as if he's frozen. I pat his back. It seemed as if I surprised hums so he jumped a bit and turned around. His face is in awh. I mean I also changed through out the years in my personal opinion I feel like I really haven't gotten any prettier but that's me so I can't really verify it. Unexpectedly he pulls me into a hug and whispers in my ear "Jashley you don't know how much I wanted to do this my whole life ever since you first saw me looking at the twigs." "I love you and I regret never talking to you." "When you left to la I was sad I missed you, your so beautiful as always," " never leave me because you are my tree and I will fall like as twig if you do." He asked will you be my girlfriend? I said yes.

----3years later----
I am officially Mrs. Twig girl we're married. Now I can say this, twig boy Colleted me as twigs and put his heart and mine in a tree we are completed.

----
A/n that's it hope fully you liked it!!
Bye-Hilary