this hate isnt working pt.1 ; jeon jungkook

A/n this is a request for my dear fren BTS_ARMY_27 hope u enjoy it!! 😊💓

Jungkook's pov
I've always liked her, she wasn't a popular girl yet not a nerd girl, she was just a normal yet weird enough where u didn't know in what category to put her under. (lol srry I put that ur weird😂 but u really aren't.) Unlike me I was one of the popular boys, and of course since I am popular I'm supposed to bully people and be a playboy and that stuff. So I always made fun of Anne, teased her and just did rude things to her the rest of the BTS boys said that is how I will get her attention and make her want to date me. It seemed simple enough, it didn't work out like that though.

   Anne's pov
     Ugh that Jungkook kid will he ever stop bulling me and annoying me like wtf did I do to him to deserve this. I did hear rumors that said that Jungkook secretly likes me. I won't fall for him though because I know he is a play boy and will make me fall in love with him then leave me me, I've seen it happen too so many other girls, but it is there fault for thinking that they had a chance with a guy that looks as handsome as him. Woah wait what am I saying, NOPE I WILL NOT FALL FOR HIM U HEAR ME MIND I WILL NOT FALL FOR HIM!
"Who will u not fall for?" Asked my little sister
"Oh um no one haha." I said awkwardly
"Oh ok."
Thank god I didn't say his name or else I would've gotten in trouble.
----
Ok there will be a part just letting u know