Hurtful ☆ Request

A/n this is a request for kira-alexander hope you enjoy it!!!
----
I hear the creek of the door opening. It's him; Jungkook. For two weeks straight he has been coming home at late hours in the night. I really can't take it anymore. It bothers me, I'm not trying to be clingy but wouldn't you wonder where your boyfriend would go to the point where he returns at late hours. I get up from our bed slowly and quietly go down stairs. He is sitting in the kitchen. He's probably hungry or something. I wrap my arms around his neck.
"Kira why are still awake it's very late."

"Well I just wanted to ask you why you have been late. For these past 2 weeks."

"It's none of your business."

"I'm just trying to make sure you don't do any bad stuff,okay."

"Why! don't you trust me?"

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just that I sometimes question myself and ask, 'does he still love me' 'I am I too ugly for him?' And I just really can't help but to feel that way"

"Stop doubting yourself you know you are perfect."

"How can I when you rarely ever come home early and tell me that you love me."

"Well I'm sorry if I can't complete you wishes of telling you I love you every single frickin day, but I am a buzz man who works and I don't have much time."

"Then how are you going to help me get through this?"
"Or are you just gonna leave me here to cry every night because I think I'm not good enough for you!"

"Kira calm down stop taking it too far."

"Wow Jungkook just because I want to be loved means I'm taking it 'too far' ok I understand."
" you know what Jungkook I just want to take a break from us."
"I love you so much but you never make me realize that you love me back too."
"It all seems like a lie to me so I will leave this house for right now, I may comeback or not.
"It's all up to you, just remember I love you"

And with that she left. It felt like bullets when through my heart like how water would ripple at a rock being thrown at it. I am speechless. Words can attack you so hard. I just realized that. I need to apologize. I know why I need too, because I am now feeling her wrath. I honestly thought it wouldn't hurt this bad.

I go to her parents house; it's very dimly lit. I bet her parents aren't home. She must be all alone, I don't want her to be alone I want her to be with me.

   I try to search for a spare key instead of ringing the doorbell; she probably won't answer if I will. I found it; I slowly unlock the door quietly. I bet she is sleeping; today has been a pretty tough day on her, I would be worried if she wasn't sleeping.

  I hear her light little cute snores, why did I do that to my precious princess Kira. I regret but that's why I'm here to apologize. I open her door slightly to where I can see her beautiful resting face. I don't want to wake her up she looks so peaceful.

"Hey Kira, it's me Jungkook."

"Mhh let me sleep."

"I have something to tell you."

"Fine then telllcmee bc I'm sleepyy."

"I'm sorry; sorry for coming home late never telling you I love you enough."

"I realized how much it hurt and I don't want you to go through that."

"I forgive you so now come over with me and cuddle Jungkook because I am very sleepy."

"Ok baby, goodnight."
"I love you."

"I love you too Jungkook."
At that point I then realized that love is revolved around time dedication and trust, it's hard and I know that but maybe that's why I strive more to get it; to feel it, to be happy with my loved ones.
----
A/n hoped you enjoyed it I am sorry it's late but I am currently dealing with things so yeah but that's really it.
Bye-Hilary