Who are you?

'Darn, it looks like they left without me...' You sighed as you looked around. You had never been one for Clubs, but a few 'Party-Hard' friends had dragged you- quite literally- out here. And, to top it all off with a FRICKING CHERRY, they had all decided to get drunk- (on LIFE-) and ditch you. Great. Just fan-fricking-tastic. 'Might as well just start walking, what's the worst that could happen, I get mugged? I have nothing useful on me that someone would take, so I guess I can go...' After muttering a string of salty words, you were on your way. Avoiding the cat calls and whistles as you strutted by, you quickly escaped into the cool night air. 'See, not so bad..' Soon though, the feeling of being watched crept over you. You glanced around, but upon seeing no one continued walking...
That is, you WOULD have continued walking if not for the tall- (and *cough* good looking) male hadn't suddenly appeared in front of your face. You were literally JUST about to walk into his chest before you caught yourself and stepped briskly backwards. You took hardly a moment to look at the new figure, your eyes quickly scanning his appearance. His eyes were warm, and as brown as molten chocolate. He looked friendly enough- not to mention that he had a bright pink mustache- and you looked over the rest of him. A yellow long sleeve button up with beige suspenders and black dress boots. 'Who is this guy?! He kinda reminds me of Markipl... Oh..my...goodness. No, that can't be-' "Helllllo my name is Wilford Warfstache, and can I ask what a pretty lady like you is doing, going about so late at night?!" He seemed generally concerned, and your face was already burning from the compliment. "I-I.. My friends left-" 'OH MY GOODNESS WHAT THE FUDGE?!?' Your mouth refused to do what your mind wanted it to, but the ma- Wilford, seemed to understand enough to look slightly upset. "Why, nobody should leave someone out all alone at night! Why, someone could hurt you! Why don't I-"
A sudden voice rang through the air. "Willlfoorrddd?!? Where'd ya go?!?" Wilford frowned a bit, mumbling a quiet, "I'm very sorry miss..." Before you could respond, the entire world was black.

(DUN DUN DUN-
I'm sorry---
Soooo uh...... Comment if you have any suggestions and if you liked than PUNCH THAT STAR BUTTON IN THE FACE LIKE A BOSS!!!!! Will update VERRY SOOOON!!!!
Like tomorrow for instants-)