Sneak Peak of Book Two

Your wedding was everything you could have asked for and more. Your closest friends came in their fanciest outfits, your family cried, and you cried with them. The cake was spectacular, decorated with roses and pretty swirls that danced over the surface and just begged for attention to the fine detailing. You had worn a (dress/whatever), and had earned the oooh's of everyone who had arrived. Wilford had worn a black suit with a pink tie, which was really more than you could have expected of him. For the lucky couple, the world was theirs, and they were going to seize any moment to be together.
        It was Wilford who noticed him first, just out of the corner of his eye when he turned his head. Just a flicker in his vision when he blinked, just a whisp of  darkness when the sun was shining. Darkiplier followed you two like an unwanted shadow, lurking, seemingly waiting if they were being honest. For what? Neither of you knew, but it was becoming concerning. Even more, Mark was acting strange as well. He was hiding away more, his videos posted less, and he looked more tired than you or Wilford had ever seen him. You both tried to get him to rest, but he had waved you off with smiles. "I'm okay." He always said.
      Needless to say, you didn't believe him. "Mark, you seem exhausted." You pointed out from your spot on the couch. Mark was sitting a small distance away, tapping at his phone. "I'm fine." He replied without looking up. "No, you're not. When was the last time you slept properly?" You demanded as you looked up from scanning the television for a good show. He hardly cast you a glance before he was swiping again. "Last night. Listen, (Y/N), I get that we're like, kind of related, but you really don't have to worry. I'm fine." He added a small smile at the end, and you sighed. "Mark..." trailing off, you blinked when he looked up. His eyes were dark, empty pits of black that reflected the light and shined like oil. Then he blinked, and it was gone.
"(Y/N)?  (Y/N)!" You didn't realize you were shaking until Mark was grabbing your shoulders, chocolate eyes wide in concern.  You couldn't form a response, couldn't even tell him what you had seen. Your tongue felt heavy and your mouth felt dry, and fear fell over
your senses.
"Don't touch me!"

[yo, it's 12:30, I'm half asleep, and I'm also the worst author ever so here you go tomorrow I'll add more probably haha bye]